Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Alternative to Studiomux?

Audiobus does not see studiomux after 9.02 update. I use Logic X and I am dead in the water. What is the best alternative to studiomux?

thanks

Comments

• musicIO ?

or isn't ios9 straight audio into logic via lightning cable ?

i don't have ios9 to confirm

• Can Someone confirm studiomux isn't working with AB in iOS9?

• edited October 2015

@fritzm It is working; although there's a popup, that ab is not installed - open ab first, and select audiomux from the list.

• Upgrade to El Capitan, your iDevice becomes an audio interface then :)
    Sherlocked..but that's the risk a dev has with the Apple Eco Sys.

• Studiomux shows up in AB, but will not wake up. It just goes to sleep. El Capitan is an option, but some very important plugins stop working in Logic X. There are workarounds though.
    Thanks for your help! I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong.

• Sure it needs an update, but if you try a few times, and ignore the zzz'ing icon, load an instrument, restart your computer's daw, it's there ;)

• We submitted an update to Studiomux with a fix for this issue today, will hopefully be available soon!
    In the meantime you can sign up for our beta via an email to [email protected] to get the build without waiting for apple review ;)

• Awesome, thank you!