Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BS2 + iPad Air + CCK = "Not enough power" ??

Hey there. Trying to use my Bass Station II as a controller for iMini and the iPad (Air) is telling me there is not enough power to use BS2 when I plug in the USB via the CCK, even though the BS2 is powered by a wall wart power supply.

I tried every sequence of plugging in and powering on, between the BS2, the supplied USB cable, the CCK, and the iPad, but still getting his message and unable to use the BS2 with my iPad Air.

Anyone else using Bass Station II with CCK?
Any success?
Any tricks to getting this working that I'm not aware of?

Really trying to avoid the use of a powered hub here.

Comments

• edited October 2015

Try using a cheap USB hub. It doesn't need to be a powered hub.

• I use this one with my Air and CCK to connect all sorts of controllers. It is so small you barely notice its there. Almost becomes a part of the cable:)

http://www.amazon.com/Cute-USB-2-Port-Splitter-White/dp/B00A81ISJ6

• Hey thanks, this worked! Ordered the one you recommended too, as it looks perfect for the job.

Thanks for the assistance.

@Dham said:
    Try using a cheap USB hub. It doesn't need to be a powered hub.

• amazing solution and nicely designed hub

• Yep, as far as I can tell, the hub fools the iPad/iPhone into thinking it is connected to a device that uses less power.

• Well this great little $10 solution showed up today and it works perfectly. Much smaller than it looks in the pictures. Thanks again, Dham.