Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

korg gadget - luxury problems

Comments

• Marvelous opening sample, but thereafter the re-use of the 'fuck' here and there and the odd 'tits' (not that I'm saying they are or were odd in and of themselves) seemed a little forced ("Look at me missus, I'm drawing a cock on the blackboard!").

Épater la bourgeoisie is all well and good, but at this point in the history without a supporting narrative or at least a decent punchline, it all seems a bit ho-hum.

Just my toast.

• my english is not that good to understand everything you wrote, but I think you didnt like some parts :)
    thx for your criticism anyway

• Nice tune @aggrobube. The last third could have done with something to lift the song rather than becoming a bit repetitive. Otherwise great stuff!

• thank you
    I thought I can permanently repeat things while sounding brilliant, like daft punk :D
    need a new plan^^

• And you so nearly pulled it off!