Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster update!

Downloading now, here's hoping it will still work! :)

Love this Synth........................

Comments

• Haven't quite figured out how the IAP bundles work yet?

• @High5denied said:
    Haven't quite figured out how the IAP bundles work yet?

They are at the bottom of the bank list.

However, without "Complete your bundle" I'm sort of hosed.

Example 1: I already purchased 2 Rob Lee banks at full price. The bundle is $24.99. I'm better off buying the three remaining banks at $21 for all three.

Example 2: I already purchased Dawn of Electronic Music Volume 2. The bundle is $11.99. I'm better off buying the two remaining banks at $4.99 each.

Example 3: I already purchased Synth Giants Volume 3. The bundle is $13.99. I'm better off buying the two remaining banks at $4.99 each.

If there is no way to complete my bundle, I sort of feel screwed. I won't be buying (or completing my bundles) until I know if it is possible.

The EDM bundles look to be a very good value.

• Those are great points, I would need a complete my bundle price as well, cuz mostly the Rob Lee packs. I want the rest of those, they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @High5denied said:
    Those are great points, I would need a complete my bundle price as well, cuz mostly the Rob Lee packs. I want the rest of those, they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent them a support message. We'll see what they say. Also, these are not mega-savings we're talking about... but still.

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    The EDM bundles look to be a very good value.

I'm afraid the best option for you is to get them individually, if you want to get them at the best price you need to wait for the black friday ;) At the moment there's no option such as a "half bundle", there're only 5 bundles defined on the Apple store

• edited October 2015

On the desktop, it's easy for us to send you a credit coupon so you can use that towards purchasing the "everything bundle", however on the AppStore I don't know if that's possible at all :\

• the store is owned by the Apple, and rules are strictly defined by them, there's no flexibility for us :)

• @lbiyikoglu said:
    I'm afraid the best option for you is to get them individually, if you want to get them at the best price you need to wait for the black friday ;) At the moment there's no option such as a "half bundle", there're only 5 bundles defined on the Apple store

Gotcha. And I understand the limitations of the store.

I bought the two EDM bundles; again, a good value. Will pick up the bundles on when BF comes around!

• Can we now download patches from the full desktop version that we have created ourselves there into this new iPad version? I haven't fired it up yet on the desktop. Wondered if anyone had - or is that in the next release?

• edited October 2015

Oh - I found it on the update in the iTunes description:

• You can create your own sounds with the desktop version and import to the iOS version (Pro upgrade required)

:-) So - now - to figure out how !

• @MusicInclusive said:
    Oh - I found it on the update in the iTunes description:

• You can create your own sounds with the desktop version and import to the iOS version (Pro upgrade required)

:-) So - now - to figure out how !

Let us know how your exploration goes Mister Point Man :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Let us know how your exploration goes Mister Point Man :)

And I'm right behind you.

• And I'm still trying to figure out how to do it! :-D

• Hi folks! In the desktop version, when you right click to a preset a menu will open, at the bottom there's a selection to export your presets as a bank for iOS. Then with iTunes you need to transfer this file (or files if the bank contains samples) to the main documents folder of SynthMaster in your iPad, you'll have a new bank there

• here's what you'll see when you drag&drop the user bank file

• @lbiyikoglu Thanks for the clarification/screens etc.

• Oh my! XY Pad upgrades include 30second automation recording and MIDI Learn! Synthmaster, meet MidiLFO, cant wait to try this!

• Exceedingly groovy! :-D

• Well done that man!

• @lbiyikoglu said:
    here's what you'll see when you drag&drop the user bank file

Hello, Is there a way I can save presets in different "user/custom" presets banks/folders from inside the app? I mean, there is "My Presets" bank/folder but since I have bought almost all of the bank packs there is a lot to choose from, and "My Presets" bank/folder is saturated, so I would like to have like a bank/folder for each project/song.

Thanks!

• edited October 2015

@sonotronica said:
    Thanks!

at the moment that's not possible I'm afraid, but we'll implement this feature in the following versions, this will be a cool feature

• The automation of x/y is very cool. I would love to be able to toggle a 'retrigger' button though so that the automation did not retrigger when you send a note but just continuously looped.

• @lbiyikoglu said:
    at the moment that's not possible I'm afraid, but we'll implement this feature in the following versions, this will be a cool feature

Thank you, this will be very apreciated. Keep the preset banks and upgrades coming, I will continue supporting by buying them.

Thanks!

• Love SynthMaster, but Geo synth does'nt work as controller! Why?

• I rock geo synth with synth master. iOS 8 though, and not through audiobus.
    Glad they added midi learn for volume cause they were pretty differing in loudness. Almost blew up my head a few times.

• Air1-iOS 9.02
    Geo plays two or three notes and after nothing. Unfortunately i know this behavior. So, please @Kv331audio, fix the issue. I have no midi keyboard and use Geo Synth as MIDI controller. Many thanks

• @Ral said:
    Air1-iOS 9.02
    Geo plays two or three notes and after nothing. Unfortunately i know this behavior. So, please Kv331audio, fix the issue. I have no midi keyboard and use Geo Synth as MIDI controller. Many thanks

Hi there, I've used Cubasis and Auxy as midi controllers for SynthMaster Player, mini2 (same as air1) on iOS9. I don't think Geo's been updated in about a year so I would suspect that rather than SMP. Have you tried other midi controller apps to see?

• I would imagine it eventually will be. Just have to wait the same way when IOS 7 went to 8. Patience is the virtue.