Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioBus sends Animoog to the App Store

If I select Animoog in the input slot the slot banner says Tap for App Store. I own Animoog. If I go to the App Store anyway and press OPEN Animoog opens in the input slot and the Settings app also opens. Can this be fixed in the AB database?
iOS 9

Comments

• We're going to have a look at this.
    Looks like some url scheme misbehaviour.

• Thank you!

• I get the same with Funkbox FYI

• I have the same thing with animoog. PITA! Also can't get any audio to route through beatmaker. Tried animoog. Sunrizer. Ios 9.02. Ipad mini2. No audio from the apps when routed to beatmaker. And appears to freeze animoog app. Animoog and sunrizer fine when routed to Tonestack as effect then speaker output. Just a problem when sent to beatmaker as output.

• For the record--I've noticed this in about a half dozen of my apps on my iPhone. The problem is not just isolated to the iPad. @Sebastian

• edited October 2015

When I load Tonestack to input or effects slot in AB I get "Tap for App Store" message on my iPad air (first Gen.) 9.0.2

• Add me as yet another unhappy victim of the BUG! Animoog and Sound Prism Pro and several others exhibit this 'feature'

• Same thing with Loopy HD in the output slot. Takes me to the appstore first!

• edited October 2015

I get 'Tap for App Store' with Filtatron as well as Animoog (iPad Mini 2 , iOS 9.0.2, latest AudioBus). having it open first is a way around

• This is getting to be a real PITA!! I've just got AniMoog and can't hook it up because of this BUG. What is sadder is that even the Audiobus-produced apps - Loopy HD and SoundPrism Pro don't work either... come on guys - lets get this FIXED!!

• @Sebastian said:
    We're going to have a look at this.
    Looks like some url scheme misbehaviour.

It has been 5 days... Hope your got yoru 'round-too-it' to 'take that look'...

• Launch Animoog outside of AB. The it will launch correctly in the input slot.

• I'm also getting this with AUFX: Space and Loopy, and whenever I launch loopy first, it's got monitoring on and produces awful feedback squeal, even when I have headphones on. A pretty shitty way to damage your ears.

• @TedBPhx said:
    Launch Animoog outside of AB. The it will launch correctly in the input slot.

Thanks Ted - a reasonable work-around! Also works with Loopy. Wish somebody had put that up before I started whining... :-)

• Any word on this @Sebastian? Have you guys figured out what is going on? Any ETA for a fix? :-)

• i just stopped using everything that sends me to the store now, all aufx do it and everything moog, can't remember what else

• Still waiting for Apple
    to review the update. Probably a few more days.

• Thanks Sebastian

• Ah - sounds like relief is in site!! Thanks for the update.

• I am on IOS8 and IPad air and have no issues.

I just used it this am with Cubasis along with Patterning. No issues. (knocks on wood)