Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPolysix & Midi Controller issue

Good day people, i am using iPolysix as a sound module together with Genome and an Alesis QX61. I have set the 8 sliders of the Alesis to control the 8 volume levels in iPolysix.. The iPolysix manual says that the volume levels correspond to CC 9 through channels 1 to 8.. The only problem is that im not getting response from channel 3 to 8 (drums), only the channels 1 and 2 (synths) shows activity when i move the sliders on my midi keyboard.. I remember that all works fine like a month ago, before i upgrade from iOS 7 to iOS 8.

I have deleted and reinstalled iPolysix but the issue is still there.. I also have tried to control the volume levels of the iPolysix from Genome.. again, only the first 2 channels respond, so it's not my midi keyboard.

Anyone using iPolysix with a midi hardware that can confirm this? Is it just me? Thanks for the time.. Cheers

Sorry for the bad english

Comments