Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Frozen Moon - Nightfall

Another addition to my Frozen Moon collection.
This time we are awaiting nightfall with a sense of anticipation but the night time here is anything but quiet. Life has evolved and it celebrates the darkness as well as the light!

Apps used: Alchemy Mobile, Cubasis, Audiobus, Audiomastering all on iPad Air 2.
Retuned to 432Hz in audacity.

Comments

• Hi Alterego, Some nice textures there.. I can picture you gently easing the morph pad around. Was hoping the guitar would come back in when the drums start building near the end. Good work cheers.

• Very nice, works with the title too.

• Thanks! :)
    Good suggestion about the guitar @RUncELL!

• Following your suggestion @RUncELL, I added some of the guitar sound back in part way through the drum section - it does provide a little glimmer of light amongst the dark rhythms :)

• Beautiful track. My favorite sound generator is Alchemy and you used it so very well.

• Thanks, @Tozbourne. Not used it for a while so I thought I would give it some love! :)

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Thanks, Tozbourne. Not used it for a while so I thought I would give it some love! :)

Same here, I have not used Alchemy much of late, Synthmaster and Gadget got a lot of my attention probably because Alchemy looked like it might disappear forever and I was trying to wean myself off of it. Time for more Alchemy love methinks.