Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Track/video made using Nave

edited September 2015 in Creations

I'm not sure how to make a video show up here, instead of a link, but all sounds and pictures made by nave under my command :)

I am nave and I do soundwaves

Semitone to an octave, attack and decay

Sawtooth sync and phase, and crossfeed delays

This means there are many ways, that you control how I behave.

Welcome to the spectrum section, noisy modulation and keytrack direction.

Thanks Wolfgang.

Comments

• @RUncELL: very nice!
    How did you get Nave animated and into a video?

• Thanks @AlterEgo_UK. I enlarged the wave display, and zoomed the camara onto it with enough room for me to run my finger along the side and bottom, and not be seen.. Some waves look quite amazing when you look around them, zoom and spin them.. Cheers

• Ah, thanks, I thought there was a hidden feature in Nave! :)

• Very good, very pro sound. Particularly like the rhythm - be nice to know how you achieved this.

• Very smart concept and excellent execution. Well done!

• edited September 2015

Looks like some clues here... (And super nice job @RUncELL !!)

@monzo said:
    Very good, very pro sound. Particularly like the rhythm - be nice to know how you achieved this.

• @AudioGus said:
    Looks like some clues here...

Ah yeah...look at that...

• Wow.... this is pure awesomeness :D

• edited September 2015

Wow, thanks all. @monzo I made single drum hits in Nave, recorded them into Cubasis then opened into Twisted wave for editing then opened each drum hit into NanoStudio where Cubasis plays them via midi.. Bit of a process but it works. This video shows you exactly how except for making the drum hits.

Ps. @AudioGus how do you make a video show up? And not just a link like I have !

Thanks again

• Hmmm, I just copied the link in chrome and pasted it in. Could be a browser thing maybe?

@RUncELL said:

• @RUncELL said:

ahhhh your link is m.youtube.... mine has no m.... maybe try taking the m out?

• Wow, I have to say that this is by far hands down one of my favorite tracks that I've heard on this forum! Bravo! Great lyrics too!

• edited September 2015

@RUncELL said:
    Wow, thanks all. monzo I made single drum hits in Nave, recorded them into Cubasis then opened into Twisted wave for editing then opened each drum hit into NanoStudio where Cubasis plays them via midi.. Bit of a process but it works. This video shows you exactly how except for making the drum hits.

Thanks for the info and the link, I'll have a look at that in a bit. I haven't got Twisted Wave, but notice a few of you are using it on here....think I'll have to investigate that later too. Could be an expensive evening...

• It is the m. For mobile maybe. Thanks @AudioGus

Many many thanks @TGiG :)

• No prob! thanks for convincing me to finaly get Nave. 8)

@RUncELL said:
    It is the m. For mobile maybe. Thanks AudioGus

Many many thanks TGiG :)