Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus + Animoog problem

edited May 2013 in Support and Feedback

Namaste!

I've got Animoog and Audiobus issue: Animoog is recognized by ABus but never wakes up...

[1] Animoog (2.1), Audiobus (1.0.2.1), IOS 5.1.1 on iPad 1gen wifi

[2] iPad is jailbroken with all unnecessary LaunchDaemons removed (please do not advice to purchase next gen -- for now it's no possible)

[3] I had same issue before, and solved it, so I can prove it was actually working on this configuration - I was recording Animoog to AudioShare/MultiTrack Daw

[4] method I was using to solve this issue was re-intalling... After I had to move on another device, for now I've failed to re-create it...

[5] any other bus-app I own (Auria, MT DAW, Alchemy, SoundPrism Pro, AudioShare) works fine -- this is only Animoog issue so far...

if you just can explain to me what causes this strange behaviour I can deal with it once more... And I really need my Animoog to get recorded...

Thanks...

Comments

• Sorry, Audiobus will not run decently on a 1st gen iPad, no matter what. Especially on jailbroken devices it's impossible to troubleshoot what's going on.

• edited May 2013

solution is to downgrade Animoog to v 2.0

I had to find cracked Animoog 2.0 although legally own it - apple's stupid policy on app upgrade...

Sebastian's answer also "very helpful"...