Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video Demo of sonic Zoom...no AB Support yet but incredibly good fun

And its free

Comments

• Thanks for the video. Great job.

I made it through the questionnaire but did not receive any unlocked features as was promised. Perhaps I need to play it a bit more to get to that point.

Anyway, it is quite an interesting app but not very useful to me at this stage in development.

• Thats really odd..as soon as I had finished the questions, I was able to use it as you see..yeah I agree not very useful with out ABS But maybe they will add that, and the ability to play just the sounds you create via a midi keyboard now that would be good.