Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bit of a weird one!

edited May 2013 in Creations

A bit of a weird one, this, don't listen to it on your own in the dark! :)

Comments

• @AlterEgo_UK Good job! I like it. Reminds me of Skinny Puppy a little.

• Very nice.

• A nice atmospheric piece. The first half belongs in a movie. I didn't like the drums when they came in; for me they didn't gel with the mood of the rest of the music.

• I rather liked the drum track..to each their own, I suppose.

• Thank, guys. :)
    @MrNezumi: yes, I know what you mean. They were a couple of loops in Loopy that were left over from another experiment, they were not done at the same time as the main loops. When I first played them in, I thought the same as you but after a couple of listens I thought having something unexpected might be in keeping with the general oddness of the rest of the loops. :-)

I did try a remix with some fx from Magellan which mad the drums 'fit' better but I got quite a bit of distortion. I may try that again at some point though

• great!

• Cool...you're absolutely not boring me ;)