Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The realm of surrender - 7 minute long techno trance track by myself

Following on from my "I behold the truth in her eyes", comes a more full on club stormer of a techno laced trance track.

Heavier than my usual stuff, and in keeping with my own musical background.

To appreciate the track in full context, best to listen to it from start to finish as the mood changes significantly then returns to the initial feeling.

Play loud!!

100 percent Gadget as always

Comments

• edited September 2015

Nice track. Which DAW did you use? Did you make all of your loops?

• Thank you!

If you read above, I say it's 100 percent gadget by Korg..all my output is now

Yes all loops / sequences within are my own as are most of the presets I use in the various gadgets

@mkell424 said:
    Nice track. Which DAW did you use? Did you make all of your loops?

• Gadget really is a powerful tool. It sounds amazing.

• Yes it is, it's the best app out there

Quite happy this morning as a decent label just messaged me on soundcloud wanting this particular track

@mkell424 said:
    Gadget really is a powerful tool. It sounds amazing.

• Well done sir! Great track - and very well mixed too!

• Thank you!

@Vorgon said:
    Well done sir! Great track - and very well mixed too!

• Quite a journey. Well done. I'm past clubbin', so I won't be poppin' anything but my knee. Some nice sounds in there and some okay sounds (for me). There's a bit near the end where you start putting more expression in the synth/lead sound, that's cool. Sorry can't comment on the mix, just listening on iPad. Cheers

• Lol thanx!

I'm past clubbing too, occasionally DJ at underground events and no mind altering substances apart from caffeine enter my system!

@RUncELL said:
    Quite a journey. Well done. I'm past clubbin', so I won't be poppin' anything but my knee. Some nice sounds in there and some okay sounds (for me). There's a bit near the end where you start putting more expression in the synth/lead sound, that's cool. Sorry can't comment on the mix, just listening on iPad. Cheers