Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't think I would see this day!!! And a Friday at that!! I'm going to have fun this weekend!!! :-D

• For SampleWiz:

What's New in Version 1.4

• Now works with Audiobus in the Input, Output or both slots simultaneously. The latter setup allows you to resample the output through an effects app back into SampleWiz!

• Updated for iPhone 5

I LOVE the ability to resample through effects!!! This is what made the old samplers of the 90's so much fun!!!!

• By the way, I noticed that Geo Synthesizer states that there are updates for iOS7, but the other apps don't mention it.... They'll all work fine in iOS7, won't they?

• Just saw feedback about MorphWiz not working on iOS 5, don't update that one if you are still on iOS 5.... more info coming.

• Updated Morphwiz does not work on iPad 2, ios 5.1.1.
    Splash screen and then nothing.
    This has never happened with any of the multitudes of audio apps I've updated in the last two years on my 'pad.
    And yes, I've tried all the tricks (reset, delete/redownload, etc.)
    Anyone else having probs?

• @Audiojunkie, that was supposed to read iPhone5, not iOS7!

• Hey, sonosaurus...thanks. Huh! :)

• Or should I say, huh :(

• @sonosaurus Ah, thanks for the clarification! :-) Thanks for doing this too!

By the way, I'm still waiting for the crossfade bug to be fixed and sampling to be improved in Thumbjam! ;-)

• Geo + Audiobus = bliss, thanks Sonosaurus for getting this done.

• Great... i have all apps but deleted them for a while... now they came back! Thank's sonosaurus for take your hands on the audiobus here ;)
    A general question here: Anyone can load another preset in the geo synth? I can't :(

• So sorry about the MorphWiz iOS 5 crash snafu. Problem found and fixed, will be submitting an expedited update today.

@Audiojunkie, I hear you regarding TJ stuff ;)

• Cool!

• GEO Synth on iPhone5 it's impossible to change presets :(

• Yep, the same on my iPhone 5. Also the email, save, load button doesn't work. Plus some other little issues :((

• @Sinapsya @Galaxyexplorer, I'm not involved with Geo Synth development, but I'll pass that on, thanks for the report.

• edited July 2013

Just checked it out, and you can activate those buttons by pressing in the blank space just to the left of each one. In fact it looks like that applies to all the controls on iPhone5, you have to actually touch to the left of them.

• edited July 2013

@sonosaurus: Yes, you're right! Thx!

• Great news, many thanks to the developers!!!! A question: i'm missing the recorder in morphwiz. It doesn't exist anymore??

• @manuhz, that is correct, Jordan and Kevin decided to get rid of the recorder for reasons you'll need to bring up with them. Now that there is Audiobus support they were hoping it wouldn't be quite as missed.

• great news and glad to have Samplewiz back into my workflow.

• Great news, many thanks to the developers!

• I don't know if you can help @sonosaurus but Geo won't load on my Ipad 4 latest OS,I've owned SampleWiz and SpaceWiz for some time and after the Audiobus update I decided to buy Geo.
    The other two are working but this new install of Geo crashes after the splash screen.

• I have an iPad 4, iOS 6.1.3 and it works fine. Works ok on the iPad 3 as well, same iOS.

One thing I've noticed is that you can't rename and save presets!!

• Thanks @FRibeiro I had to delete the app then cold reboot the Ipad then reinstall the app
    and that seems to have worked.

• edited July 2013

Gonna try it. Thanks!

No, same thing... I've done it with iPad 3 and iPad 4 with iOs 6.1.3.
    Both have the same problem.

• @sonosaurus Ok, I understand... but is not nice to hear it :((( The recorder function was unbeatable! Any change to see it again on board?

• Your right @FRibeiro there is definitely a bug that won't let you use the pop up keyboard to name
    Your presets in Geo hope the devs sort this quickly.

• Here is another important note about the current version of MorphWiz:

If you have custom presets you need to continue using now, please wait to update. If you update now, your presets will NOT be lost, but they will not appear in the app until an upcoming update.

• Here's a tune I made up a while ago that features Geo's native sounds and a few of SampleWiz's sounds both played on the Ipad. Hope you don't hate it too much, I'm very glad to see Wizdom on the 'Bus.