Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iMini overdubbed 14 times and 1 Drumloop.

edited April 2013 in Creations

Started this in Loopy HD with one imported drum loop from Instant Drummer then added a further six tracks of iMini, then recorded that into Cubasis while mixing in Loopy HD then added a further nine overdubs with iMini in Cubasis. All made possible with Audiobus. If you listen please listen till the end where there are some nice effects. So everything you are hearing is iMini, No FX where added in Cubasis except some EQ on the Drums.

Comments

• edited April 2013

Yummy.
    Posted the link on the Arturia form.
    Maybe it's this spring air or something but
    wanted to spread the luv with those boi's.
    Was so surprised when they joined the bus.
    Thought table flop had them locked in.
    Keep up the good work that man.

• edited April 2013

Yummy.

Yep!

Btw judging from my previous interactions with them the Retronyms/Tabletop guys are really nice human beings. Just saying.

• That's awesome. Plus it convinced me to buy imini, breaking my rule not to buy more apps for a little while!

• I'm sure they are Seb,but table flop kept crashing on me and kept loosing my toons.

• I think everyone can make an exception to relapse in their app-rehab for iMini....so worth it!

• Very Happy the Man when that lead riff comes in at 1.43. Nice tune.

• Very nice as usual @soundtestroom

• Thanks guys, I have Table Top and have used it a lot, there are a few of my things on Soundcloud. My only issue is that it's cpu hungry, on my iPad2 I only managed to get 3 iMini's running at the same time, now I know its not the same but with this track I have 9 audio tracks running, 1 for the Loopy bounce and a further 8 for the iMini and the Cubasis cpu meter wasn't even at halfway. Still TT is a nice program and thier way of managing tracks and loops is nothing short of genius.

• Really good that.
    @Theoundtestroom - Just out of interest on your Ipad2 do you find that when in Cubasis the screen gets dimmer and dimmer? So much so that you have to close and reopen the app to get the brightness back? This continues to be a bit of a problem for a few cubasis users even with the latest update despite tweaking a few things on the ipad. Would be interested if this happens to you. The devs are working on this but it doesn't appear to be a universal problem and the only workaround they advise at present is the closing and opening of the app until sorted.
    Meanwhile please keep up with the videos they are so useful to inexperienced users like me. I am learning such a lot from you, Ryan and Derek and all the others (bit unfair to single out you three but I mean to include everyone really)

• I use an iPad 2 and I've never noticed the screen dimming in Cubasis, but then I've only just upgraded from iOS v5.1.1.

• Iv'e never had that problem and Cubasis is used everyday, i am sure that Stienberg will rectify this ASAP. And thanks for comments on the Vids.

• Yes I have noticed an issue with the screen dimming in cubasis when it is in an Audiobus slot.