Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS 8.4

Hi,
Have someone tried the new update iOS 8.4 yet with AudioBus and other music apps?
I do not dare to update before I can see that the apps are working ok.

Please :)

Comments

• I have not had any problems. Air 1.

• Can't see any problem with music-apps i've tested, but, my iPad Air 2 feel slower and behave stranger sometimes...
    If you wake it up with the homekey, iPad refuse to rotate the desktop to the right position. I need to press sleepkey every time to fix this behavour.
    Also, I hate the slow feeling in Apple Music app...
    If you don't need Apple Music, stay on iOS 8.3...

• edited July 2015

Have problem with one app for sorting out list orders,

not big deal with most of music apps, air1.

• @ErrkaPetti said:

If only you could, the update cycle is inexorable, at some point you must update until your ipad or you can take it no more.

• Whatever happens don't press the red button!

• @supadom said:
    Whatever happens don't press the red button!

Someone has to, otherwise no Planet of the Apes, Damn Them, they had to do it!

• @ErrkaPetti said:
    Can't see any problem with music-apps i've tested, but, my iPad Air 2 feel slower and behave stranger sometimes...
    If you wake it up with the homekey, iPad refuse to rotate the desktop to the right position. I need to press sleepkey every time to fix this behavour.
    Also, I hate the slow feeling in Apple Music app...

Now I'm quote myself, but, I want to say another thing about the feeling in my iPad after upgrading to iOS 8.4:
    Even the action to wake up iPad from sleep take more time now...
    When I push the homebutton, there's a short delay (about 1,5 seconds) before the screen lits up...
    This is a new behaviour after upgrading to 8.4 also...

• I just finally updated my iPhone 5 to 8.4 and I have yet to encounter anything out of the ordinary.