Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MPC-style note repeat into Cubasis

Any ideas on how to sequence MPC-style note repeats into midi sequences in Cubasis? I was thinking an arpeggiator app could do this. I tried to use the arpeggiator in TB Midi Stuff but couldn't get it to sync to Cubasis's clock. Any other ideas?

Comments

• Are you just trying to record the note repeats into a midi track in Cubasis?

I just played around with the Yamaha Synth & Dr Pad app. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/synth-arp-drum-pad-us/id530320055?ls=1&mt=8

It has a really cool roll/Note Repeat function. It seemed to sync pretty well with Cubasis. Make sure to go to setup in Cubasis and turn on send MIDI Clock.

I was able to record some beat repeats pretty easy. Not sure if that is what you were looking for.

• Or you can also use DrumJam as a midi controller.Controlled DM1 with DJ this week and recorded this into a midi track into cubasis and was thinking i am never gonna use the step sequencer of DM1 again.

• @Proto said:
    Or you can also use DrumJam as a midi controller.Controlled DM1 with DJ this week and recorded this into a midi track into cubasis and was thinking i am never gonna use the step sequencer of DM1 again.

It is amazing how much I have found useful with D-Jam.

Many times, many ways.

Great app that is always on point in its ancillary functionality.

• @RustiK said:
    Great app that is always on point in its ancillary functionality.

I completely agree.DrumJam is more like drum revolution.Sonosaurus can make some rock solid apps.

• So is drum jam basically like a random beatmaking machine? Sort of like the one in Garage Band? I've had it in my wish list but haven't pulled the trigger thinking the drums in GB might already do the same thing.