Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

There's an Alchemy update in the App Store!

Says you can restore IAPs.

Comments

• It works even without the update. So i'm not sure for what the update do.

• The update restores any libraries that you had bought but didn't have on your iPad at the time Camel closed its doors.

• Hip hip hooray! First Synthmaster, then iM1, and now...Alchemy is back (for now). We are living in good times!!!

• what I find most surprising is that the sound packs seem to be for sale again -- not just restoring of purchases is restored but the whole iap store

• Yeah and the thumbnails are back with the artwork for each pack

• I've just downloading it. It sounds massive and excellent ! It seems impossible to get the extra 35 sounds because I think there's no way to register anymore... Also @nick, yes, we IAPs are available, but 65€ for the entire pack is really to much !

• edited May 2015

Deleted. Because it changed.

• @BiancaNeve, after or before you have entered your iTunes password ?

I tried with the button to buy the PRO upgrade and I've been asked to enter my password to confirm a 14,99€ purchase... I then cancelled 'cause I did that "just to see" if it was working...

• same here for the soundpacks, it seems it would be possible to buy them, they ask to confirm the purchase. I didn't continue the test purchase though, maybe the unavailable notice appears at a later point.

• But would you buy it knowing CamelAudio is off the grid?

• edited May 2015

When I tried it earlier it was after I put my fingerprint in. But I tried it again on older iPad and it seems to have gone through, but it's in the queue behind my restored purchases atm.

Edit. It did download in the end AND became available on the new iPad.

• So what do you all say, should I purchase the all-sounds pack for 50 euro with an uncertain future? Plan on getting Ipad Pro and now have iphone 6 and ipad 2.

• edited May 2015

@reskikito said:
    So what do you all say, should I purchase the all-sounds pack for 50 euro with an uncertain future? Plan on getting Ipad Pro and now have iphone 6 and ipad 2.

I think it would depend on wether or not you have sadomasochistic tendencies.

• Haha ya sometimes, but not usually consciously. Nevermind, I tried and says App store does not recognize the product....damn

I thought I would have a dream weekend with iM1 with IAPs and the recent Synthmaster...Maybe too much to handle for one glorious weekend

• Can anyone make any purchases?

• NO -- purchases.

It restored on my Iphone.

The libraries won't re-install on my Ipad. Weird.

• Same issue here... I have all the libraries, yet restore purchases shows "There were no purchases to be restored."

• @TozBourne said:
    Hip hip hooray! First Synthmaster, then iM1, and now...Alchemy is back (for now). We are living in good times!!!

Agreed! But not enough time. I feel like a mutt chasing three frisbees.....

• edited May 2015

No need for me to update, because all libraries have been still there. Only the layout was gone. Anyways I did the update and hit the restore button. It than starts to download an "All Sounds Pack" with 1,2 GB. Finished it shows the package and to the right with a "Free" button. Pressing this its opening again with "All Sounds Pack" and to the right again a download button. When I hit this it says "Transaction failed - The transaction failed because the App Store did not recognize the product."
    Ok I dont care that much, because all is like before. But nevertheless a bit strange at all.

• Bit temperamental but I've downloaded all my packs on both iPhone and iPad. I also bought 2 more packs fine. And they carry over to the other device.

All seems to work fine. (Although I had to restart and even 'update' a second time today).

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

With just music projects I don't have enough time, then add in making videos, writing fiction, doing my occasional blog, photography, social life, and work...I need an eight day week!

• JohnnyGoodyear wrote:
    > @TozBourne said:

Hip hip hooray! First Synthmaster, then iM1, and now...Alchemy is back (for now). We are living in good times!!!

this

• Is it down again? Just tried searching for it on app store and it doesn't pop up. Or is it only for iPad now? I'm searching on my iPhone

• gjcyrus
    You need to download from your purchased apps. It won't show up in the store. If you have it locally in iTunes you can also add it there. If you didn't buy it previously I don't think you can access it.

• edited May 2015

@gjcyrus said:
    Is it down again? Just tried searching for it on app store and it doesn't pop up. Or is it only for iPad now? I'm searching on my iPhone

Try this, it's from another thread
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/alchemy-synth-mobile/id432505977?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=8