Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget, Darwin iM1 Multitrack Project

Comments

• Hi Doug, just realised that the last few vids no longer open up to full screen. Has something changed with YouTube or with how the vids are posted? Now I have to click the 'YouTube' logo in the video and go to the YouTube site to view in full screen.

The embedded video used to have a little 'expanding arrows' symbol in the bottom right corner, where now it just shows the YouTube logo/link.

It's not really a big deal, just annoying to have to leave TSTR site to view in FS.

• I noticed that too, I'll check with Colin, he has been doing some work on the site recently

• @thesoundtestroom Noticed in the Video that you don't have access to all the 'cards' in Darwin either?

I have no 'fix' for this but I can access all the IAP cards in Darwin, It seems to be affecting other users too.
    Guess Korg rushed out the update(s) without fully testing them...

• The cards are on mine as well,I got them all the first try somehow.

• Yeah, I'm sure they will fix it soon enough

• I have them all as well, but I've heard others have this same issue.

I'm on iOS 8.3, and I bought the IAP's through iM1, then opened Gadget (after the update) and selected "yes" to importing iM1/Darwin into Gadget.

• I'm on Air2, iOS 8.3 and I have all the cards showing in Darwin. I installed the Gadget update first, then did the in-app purchase of iM1 from there.

• I haven't changed anything with the YouTube full screen. It seems to be an iPad only thing, must be something on YouTubes end.

• If you click the YouTube logo, the video will open in the YouTube app if you have it installed.

• edited May 2015

@CSwinn said:
    I haven't changed anything with the YouTube full screen. It seems to be an iPad only thing, must be something on YouTubes end.

Yeah, same thing is happening here in the forum for embedded vids. Google with their scattershot unannounced updates. Anyone remember that cool "back" arrow YouTube had for about a month last summer that disappeared with as little explanation as it arrived? Goofy.

• Hmmmm itching for access to full Darwin IAP sounds in gadget. Anyone happen to come across a solution yet? I'm on iPad 2 and updated gadget last night and strangely enough, had to restore Abu Dubai and other IAP after the update. I don't think I've had to do that before....

• R_2R_2
    edited May 2015

@reskikito

Yeah, Gadget 1.2.1 also made me restore Bilbao IAP (iPad 2, iOS7.1.2).
    Restore was smooth, including user samples.

For people with the missing IAP in Darwin: does logging out and into the AppStore app on the iPad make a difference? Or perhaps iOS 'Background app refresh' setting could have an effect? I know Korg is working on a fix, but just trying to figure out why the IAP work for some.