Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gadget Update! - (+DARWIN) - Also KORG Sale! :-)

edited May 2015 in General App Discussion

Yes!

iM1 Downloading now...

Comments

• Universe!

• Update crashes instantly on ios 7.0.2. Did a hard reboot too. Boo

• Same here crashes and reboot delete don't help.

• ... so if i restore Gadget to previous version in iTunes, do I lose all my project songs I've created in the past few months (since I did backup)? ... or do i bite the bullet and upgrade to ios8?.

• The app is iOS 8 only.

• @KING777
    What type of in-app purchases are there in iM1?

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    KING777
    What type of in-app purchases are there in iM1?

• edited May 2015

Although iM1 stuff is on the next thread mainly. :-)

My opening mention was just a quick line to let peeps know it had arrived too. :)

But hay, anything goes!

• @Seangarland said:
    The app is iOS 8 only.

iM1 is ios8, but basic Gadget is still 7

• @KING777 said:

Welp, I'm sold. Went all in. Best $29.99 I spent this month.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Welp, I'm sold. Went all in. Best $29.99 I spent this month.

Lovely Stuff! :-)

• @KING777 said:

New question. How the bloody hell do I access the expansions I purchased within Darwin?

• edited May 2015

I guess Gadget just speaks to iM1 and knows what you have purchased. You shouldn't have to make any adjustment.

• edited May 2015

I haven't updated Gadget yet!

Added: @jwmmakerofmusic, let us know your findings..

• @KING777

It looks like the amount of romcards available in Darwin is a smaller selection and does not include the expansions. That sorta sucks. I'm going to write Korg about this.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    KING777

It looks like the amount of romcards available in Darwin is a smaller selection and does not include the expansions. That sorta sucks. I'm going to write Korg about this.

Try it again.
    I remember when I got Module it didn't function fully straight away. It took a good few minutes to even show up in Gadget's gadget-list.

• It's $19.99 now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• edited May 2015

Darwin can use iM1's 1,800 sound programs *with all the Expansion ROM Cards installed.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    KING777

I can access the expansions from Darwin there.

You have to scroll the cards horizontally.

• For those not familiar with Korg archetecture the sounds can all have up to eight sounds in the combination mode and each sound can be further edited allowing for massive sound creations! Hopefully Doug shows this feature off.

• @Halftone said:
    iM1 is ios8, but basic Gadget is still 7

Got it. I mistakenly thought you were referring to iM1. My bad.

• edited May 2015

@Hikito said:

Where mate? Maybe I need to reboot the iPad.

Update: Scrolling horizontally in Darwin doesn't do the trick. All of the expansions are there in iM1 just fine. They aren't in Darwin afaik.

• edited May 2015

Last week has an christmas feeling to it! Thank's Korg Inc. and Synthmaster developer!

• edited May 2015

Just updated Gadget! Darwin is in there safe n sound.

Going to check out this (apparent) sound limit/lack..

Added: Haven't bought any IAP's Yet!

• I have expansions in Darwin by scrolling sideways.

• Glad it has midi out now. I just spend a day reprogramming a midi performance from Gadget in MultiTrack Studio. Won't have to do that again. :)

• edited May 2015

@Tritonman said:
    I have expansions in Darwin by scrolling sideways.

Yep! All there, same as standalone.

Will get IAP's in a bit!

MIDI file export. Great stuff!

Copy notes function works great!

• @Tritonman said:
    I have expansions in Darwin by scrolling sideways.

It's the IAPs that don't show up in Darwin at all. That's the problem.

• @pichi said:
    Glad it has midi out now. I just spend a day reprogramming a midi performance from Gadget in MultiTrack Studio. Won't have to do that again. :)

Do you mean MIDI File Export?

• edited May 2015

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    It's the IAPs that don't show up in Darwin at all. That's the problem.

They are in Darwin for me I am saying. I just scrolled sideways for them all the same as the stand alone. Mine looks a lot bigger than your picture shows!