Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

haQ attaQ 63 – How to make tutorials – iPhone / iPad – App Audio & Voice-Over

“How to make tutorials” – a new series I’ve started up to help iOS musician and video makers get into making tutorials with your iDevices. In this episode I am walking you through the way I go about recording app audio and voice-over audio on iPhone and iPad.

Check the whole video because towards the end of this episode I am sharing you some tips and tricks I’ve learned due to hardware limitations. Very useful information, trust me! :)

haqattaq #tutorial #guide #appaudio #voiceover

http://thesoundtestroom.com/ha63-make-tutorials-app-audio-voice-over/

Comments

• @jakoB_haQ Thank You for this along with all your awesome tutorials. I appreciate them a lot - A LOT.
    Recently I've been discovering the joys of iOS video apps and thinking what a joy it is to be free of the Old Guard complicated video-editing Desktop rigs. Programs like Final Cut are great but not especially fun or easy to tackle the phonebook-sized manual etc.

In comparison iOS is far more approachable and is still totally capable of producing fantastic looking and compelling video as you prove episode after episode of The Haq Attaq show.

Jag halsar er sir!

• This is a great guide, thanks Jakob. I see that you have quite a lot of cuts in your videos. Do you reload rendered video into pinnacle for cuts or do you do the cuts when you're editing first time around?

• Hey Jacob, what you use to hold the iPhone/camera in place?

• edited May 2015

@Proppa Thank you!

I agree that editing on an iPad Or an iPhone is far more easy and you can always carry projects with you, and finish them wherever you are.

I am a long time Adobe products user and I've worked a LOT with Premiere. Now one thing that makes me not wanting to edit on desktop is export time. Exporting on an iDevice is fast! :)

• @supadom It differs from project to project. Sometimes I just do all of the cuts before exporting. Sometimes I have to do cuts before exporting.

I'll make a VLog about it sometime in the future. But I can add that I like to export as little as possible due to quality loss with every export.

• @Fitz You can actually see what I'm using in this old haQ attaQ episode. :)

haQ attaQ 8 - How it's made

• edited May 2015

@jakoB_haQ said:
    Fitz You can actually see what I'm using in this old haQ attaQ episode. :)

Thanks Jacob, guess i'll have to search for something to adapt! It would be very important to not have wobbly video! I think.

Thank you for being very generous with your info by the way.

• @fitz You are welcome! :)

• Bookmarked!