Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Rush

A retro, rocking guitar fest!

Apps used: Yonac Tonestack, Bismark bs16i, Cubasis, Audiobus, Audio Mastering.

Comments

• Some great prog rock! You always know how to get a lot out of your guitar. I was wondering what gutiar you used and what soundfonts you used with the bs16 i. The guitar has excellent sound the drums sounded real

• Thanks! :)
    I use a Squier by Fender HM 3 Strat via iRig ID and in this case Tonestack (usually Jamup).
    The soundfont is SGM128 v1.17 and the kit was XG Standard 1 (with an extra kick from a different kit, Drum and Bass, I think)

• I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction to get the SGM128 v1.17 soundfont. Musikman4Christ was nice enough to post it in his Dropbox a while back but the link doesn't work anymore. Thanks!

• Uh-oh.

Immediate flashback to 19seventysomething and being dragged to the Roundhouse to see UFO.

A very fuzzy memory admittedly :)

• edited May 2015

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Uh-oh.

Immediate flashback to 19seventysomething and being dragged to the Roundhouse to see UFO.

A very fuzzy memory admittedly :)

You were there at the Swinging London days? That's really cool. I never met anyone from that area.

• Lol, I remember seeing UFO at Manchester Free Trade Hall in the 70s ! :)

@mkell424 - check your inbox in a mo! :)