Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Different Drummer on the Bus Video Review, Demo and Tutorial

Ooh interesting...and a greatly reduced price now...£35..still expensive though...but I bet people will buy this...I'm gonna wait till there are more videos...

Comments

• edited April 2013

Epic thread inbound.

Gets popcorn

• Gets Popcorn...puts feet up...and waits for the show to start.....

• Me...too

• edited April 2013

Actually this is funny..what will we have is the biggest thread in history of people waiting for the thread to start because no one has the app..

• According to the description different drummer has a "happy costumer"....maybe he can tell us more, if he stops by....

• Maybe the happy costumer can MAKE NEW THREADS. :D

• @Flo26 the problem is that the app was so expensive and that ther is only one video out there, people got a bit sidetracked...when an app claims what this claims I think it's only fair that the dev puts out a fair few demos so we can all see how great it is..like I say I think some people will buy this now at the new price and hopefully will post some videos..if you have made any demo tracks with it post them on Soundcloud and link them here..or make a video..I,m sure the we would all love to see/hear it in action..but I think it will be tough to sell without some more promotion..sorry if any of us here offenended you last time....

• I agree. A 4 minute video does not make a $50 app marketable.

• @Michael_R_Grant I laughed so much, my wife had to ask what was so funny! Too good.

• I vote for the dev to send @thesoundtestroom a promo code so he can make a few videos of it in action.

• What @hmtx said.

• +2 for sending soundtestroom a promotion code.

• If he is for real about the app he will send @thesoundtestroom a promo code to try and get us all to buy in...while its still $50 cuz we surely ain't gonna pony up for the $100+ when it goes back

• ooooh.. yeah Doug here from thesoundtestroom send me a promo code and I will make some videos of it in action on it's own and working as part of a complete set up..

• To be honest, I was not too impressed by listening to the Soundcloud samples of this app (https://soundcloud.com/techne-media). So, we definitely need a video by @thesoundtestroom!!

• edited April 2013

PLUS 3 on sending soundtestroom promo code :)

He'd be giving you a free marketing video to use so I'd say thats a fair exchange (unless he says it sucks but maybe he could give his criticisms at the end of video so you could always edit it out)

• I always give very fair reviews..

• I noticed on the YouTube video (which does seem kind of intriguing, but at a lower price) that in the comments he mentions there is a Synth coming (in January he commented)

• edited March 2014

• @Simon yes, I agree. I downloaded Vio on the strength of @thesoundtestroom's video and it isn't even on the bus yet! :-)

• I love how this turned into the "we love @thesoundtestroom" thread. :-))

• I'm so confused about this app. The stuff on soundcloud sounds like completely random drums (maybe that's the intention) give a freebie to soundtestroom and show us all exactly what it can do.

• +5 for send to @thesoundtestroom a promo code.....AND if they don't send, I think they have fair...

• I'd be up for doing a demo vid as well...as it sits, I'm quite happy with "my" drums right now...but I'm always on the lookout... @thesoundtestroom does a nice job too with reviews too. On another note, I'm finally starting up a couple different video series...one for guitarists (iOS or not...although I'll be using JamUp to produce the vids) and another series for iOS/iPad music production...both will show various tips and tricks to help hone your skills...start shooting this week and next.

• Another vote for the 'thesoundtestroom' treatment.
    incidentally, I tried to contact them to tell them of this challenge at: [email protected] but got a bounced email back. I can't find another email address. How do you get support for this app? or is it perfect in every way?

• @TechneMedia by my count were up to like 238 votes for a promo code to review your app...if you believe in it you'll do it with out a second thought. We're not trying to attack you, or your app, just want to see what's its all about truly before we give you our money.

• I sent them an email and didn't get a bounce back. I pointed them to this thread, so hopefully they'll respond.

• edited April 2013

Link to public facebook page removed by request.

• Code sent to @thesoundtestroom as requested.

• @ Technemedia Good deal.