Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis > Note Repeat > iMPC Pro workflow?

Does anyone have suggestions on some workflow problems I am having? I am using iMPC Pro as my main sampler, but I do not like its sequencer at all. For the most part I prefer a Pro Tools style sequencing workflow than pattern-based MPC style workflow.

So I am trying to use Cubasis as my sequencer into iMPC Pro but I have some pain points:

• Is there any way I can sequence Note Repeat into Cubasis? I have a QuNeo, and it would be great if I could program some buttons to do note repeat at different clock-synced rates, and sequence that into Cubasis. Maybe some other app could transform my midi-in and generate notes that Cubasis could record?

• There's not a good way to sequence sounds in other banks besides Bank A. The same notes that map to Bank A's 16 pads map to the other banks and you have to switch banks to get to them. Uhg. Why can't they just let us assign different notes to the other banks' pads?

Maybe Auria Pro will come along and solve all of this for me.