Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

House Of Blues Sound Pack Demo for Launchpad, Brilliant Pack

Comments

• Now we're talking! Time to add Launchpad back in. Thanks Doug.

• Dumb question perhaps but one thing that has me baffled in Launchpad is key. In Beathawk, there are separate samples for each note, but I can't find this in Launchpad. Are all the samples in the same key? How about chords? Is there any way of controlling tonality?

I haven't experimented much with it, up until now the genres were not to my taste, but this HoB pack might change things, thanks Doug for demo-ing!

• It's a great pack, all the samples in each particular pack will be in a specific key, you just need to find out which key it's in if you want to jam along, there's no way to alter the tonality of the packs, but you can import your own samples or even build up your own complete sample sets

• Presumably Novation's idea is that you use a particular pack at any one session, as different packs will be in different keys and tempos, making it really hit and miss to 'mix and match' ?
    Thats where the importing of samples comes in, I imagine.

• Actually not sure, never tried that

• OK, thanks guys, that makes it kinda difficult to use with other programs in a mix I guess...

• edited April 2015

I find that many bass and synth loops in
    Launchpad are in G. Not always though, common enough to jam over it and be in key.

• This pack sounds good but I wish there was a way to change chords - I mean, blues songs often only have three chords, but one seems rather limiting...