Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ENKL from KLEVGR – Guide – prerelease video!

ENKL is a brand new synthesizer from the guys at KLEVGR who also made Vandelay, Squash It, R0VERB and Svep.

ENKL #haqattaq

http://thesoundtestroom.com/ha58-guide-enkl/

Comments

• Really nice! Looking forward to this one.

• I've been playing around with it for two months and I love this synthesizer. It sounds a bit different from other "chippy" style synths. :)

• Looks and sounds great and it does have a load of nice well thought out features

• App developer Johan Sundhage just made a status update telling us that ENKL will be released on Tuesday next week!

• Great news...Thanks!

• Hmm, this is quite interesting :)

Is it possible to use Arpeggio and Legato at the same time?
    (Using the arpeggiator without re-triggering the envelopes would be nice).

Is the 'phase' parameter modulatable? (By other means that maybe midi cc).
    And is it possible to sync the LFO's to tempo and reset 'LFO phase' by key-down?

Guess may of these will become clear once it hits the AppStore...

• At ~$6 and ~2.7MB ENKL is the most expensive ($/MB ration) synth on my iPad :)

• Worth every penny (if it's good :)

• Available in France too.

• Still Monday here in Sweden. Guess it just arrived little earlier than they planned, thankfully there is a global vibrato so no need to spend an LFO's on that :D

• Hi all (I also posted this in the other Enkl thread),

This app was actually intended to hit the app store tomorrow, but something went wrong with the review process at Apple and we were not able to send out promo codes or anything. Therefore we decided to release the app which fortunately woke up some server somewhere and things started working as planned. The app webpage and AU/VST versions will be available for purchase tomorrow.

// johan, dev at Klevgränd