Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS Music Google hangout - SUCCESS! - Next one soon.

We'll meet y'all here:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gwtsd5wuaz47lg2v6ybfkwomuua

Subject: favorite synths and patches.

You need chrome or the google hangouts app I believe. See you then!

Comments

• I was just wondering when the next one would be. I believe I can make it.

• Cool. See you then.

• Just a reminder to join us if you can. Please don't leave me alone with funjunkie!

• Lol! I'm not that knowledgable on customizing patches, so it's likely to be a one-sided conversation if no one else joins.

• I'm happy to share, and I can also provide a few pointers to resources.

Sine waves aren't only for rhythmic percussion, you know!

• Odd concept John!

• Thanks for hosting once again John, hopefully more forum members will join in on the next one.
    Cheers

• edited April 2015

Hey, caught it at the correct time! Good to speak to you all. (I’m Ian on there).

• Thanks again John.

• Thanks for hosting John. I ran into some technical issues, but still good. As we mentioned, it would be interesting to see what the majority thinks for the best time to hold these. I'd like to see some new faces...nothing wrong with your's or Michael's though.

• had to be out and about today. Saw a G+ request come by but was not in a place (of privacy) to join. Next time, eh?

• Crud, missed it again.

• We had a great time. I actually got my ipad lined into the hangout

• edited June 2015

We're doing this again tomorrow at noon. We'll meet y'all here:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gwtsd5wuaz47lg2v6ybfkwomuua

Subject: New treats... Synthmaster, Korg M1, Waldorf Attack, and whatever else.

You need chrome or the google hangouts app I believe. See you then!

• That's 12pm Pacific Time is 9pm in Sweden if I'm not mistaken?
    I might drop In even to just say 'Hi!', got all the Apps installed already.

If SidTracker 64 gets released I'll be in SID-Coma for the whole weekend :D

For Safari users there's just a small install of Google Audio&Video Plug-In. Seems to work fine.

• Bugger. Kid/racing cars/birthday bullshit. Shame there isn't one of those transcript thingies so those that can't make it could stalk subsequently etc :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Bugger. Kid/racing cars/birthday bullshit. Shame there isn't one of those transcript thingies so those that can't make it could stalk subsequently etc :)

I'll do a google hangout with you anytime, Johnny!

• @Samu said:
    That's 12pm Pacific Time is 9pm in Sweden if I'm not mistaken?
    I might drop In even to just say 'Hi!', got all the Apps installed already.

If SidTracker 64 gets released I'll be in SID-Coma for the whole weekend :D

For Safari users there's just a small install of Google Audio&Video Plug-In. Seems to work fine.

Please! Please! We shifted it to 12 Pacific to better accommodate europe.

P.S. I'm thinking of going to Jonkoping for I'm From Barcelona's 10 year birthday party. Do you think should?

• BTW, I'm not on facebook. Would someone please post this in the iOS Music Group?

• edited June 2015

If it’s anything like the live streaming over youtube through google hangouts, you should be able to record the streaming. Not sure how (in youtube it’s an rtmp stream capture sent to a youtube account, live, and it records). Here’s a couple of live streams I did yesterday to test things out:

Those were both live productions, but for some reason streaming it live gives occasional missing chunks, which is the thing that’s currently causing me problems that need solving. Not sure where in the production chain the bits go missing.

• @u0421793 said:
    If it’s anything like the live streaming over youtube through google hangouts, you should be able to record the streaming. Not sure how (in youtube it’s an rtmp stream capture sent to a youtube account, live, and it records). Here’s a couple of live streams I did yesterday to test things out:

Those were both live productions, but for some reason streaming it live gives occasional missing chunks, which is the thing that’s currently causing me problems that need solving. Not sure where in the production chain the bits go missing.

I'll try. The coolest part, though is lining my ipad into the hangout. : )

• I can’t get my iPad into my video system easily. I don’t have the required 30-pin to HDMI adaptor, only a 30-pin to VGA one, which is no use for this.

• I send it from lightning -> USB through audiomux

• Just curious if anyone was able to post on Facebook?

• See u all soon

• sorry about the url change. for some reason that old url did not remain permanent.

• Hey, guys, what a great hangout. We had a bunch of people show up.

We'll post the next one soon!