Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Roland Sound Canvas On Sale

Down to $12.99.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sound-canvas-for-ios/id952549036?mt=8

For you kiddies out there, these were hundreds of dollars when I was a kid. Now with my 25% discount on iTunes Cards, I'm picking it up for $8.25 cents.

Comments

• Something about 25% off iTunes cards...? I gotta check out Roland Sound Canvas again, see if it's worth it for me.

• Sadly, only 64bits idevices, but thanks.

• edited April 2015

I purchased the Sound Canvas app at full price and don't regret once not waiting for the sale. If you like the soundtrack to Final Fantasy 7, like classic eurodance cheese of the 90s, have a severe case of nostalgia, or played with the hardware version of Sound Canvas in your music college's basement when you were actually supposed to be using the Arp 2600 to make experimental "electro acoustic" music to earn a grade, don't hesitate to snag this while it's cheaper. :p

• eurodance cheese

oh......

• I don't regret buying iOS Soundcanvas at full price, now I would love to see Yamaha ante up with iOS MU100 or MU2000EX or better yet a SW1000XG in software with all the PLGs included :D

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I purchased the Sound Canvas app at full price and don't regret once not waiting for the sale. If you like the soundtrack to Final Fantasy 7, like classic eurodance cheese of the 90s, have a severe case of nostalgia, or played with the hardware version of Sound Canvas in your music college's basement when you were actually supposed to be using the Arp 2600 to make experimental "electro acoustic" music to earn a grade, don't hesitate to snag this while it's cheaper. :p

I must admit to answering 'no' to all of those. So I expect I don't need it.

• Roland Sound Canvas for iOS is da shit!
    Very very good and it's sounds amazing!
    I'm delighted!

But Roland can do more with this in the future, like the ability to save presets...

• Okay, then why bother replying? Music snobbery and elitism like this is why I often avoid forums.

• edited April 2015

@jwmmakerofmusic I don't think Mister Matt needs any defending on this, but as a pedantic English speaker/user/man I would point you to:

"I must admit to answering...." which is a very gentle if not to say self-effacing entry gambit on his part. I'm sure your own descriptive entry was useful to him in as far as it helped to specifically define (in your own opinion anyway) the style/content of this app and thus perhaps help to save him from investment. Even so, he does go on to say "I expect...." which in itself is a modifier full of the acceptance of human frailty.

As a third party, albeit one with a PhD in The Psychology of Literature and the Usage of Language, I would suggest that while some of us may indeed be reasonably accused of elitism and snobbery you may have chosen the wrong subject for your somewhat grumpy response in targeting this particular forum member.

• Different tastes don't equate to snobbery.

• Fair enough guys. I guess I just needed my morning coffee to see clearly.

• edited April 2015

Coffee always helps!

• @funjunkie27 said:
    Coffee always helps!

Especially when you got a hangover. :P

• Great mug!

• I would suggest sending Roland request mails for a single/multi preset system.I did it for AB/IAA support and got a nice reply just one day later with the promise to forward the mail to the devs.