Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

In depth drum synthesizer?

Hi everybody. Today I am looking for an in-depth drum synthesizer like Sonic Charge's Microtonic.

https://soniccharge.com/microtonic

I already know about the sample-based options like Funkbox, iMaschine, Rebirth, even Nanostudio. We have a basic drum synth in Gadget, but it's not as deep as I'm looking for. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Seekbeats would be the closest, Elastic Drums is also worth a look.

• There's also Stroke Machine. And a new one coming called Attack that even looks similar.

http://www.waldorf-music.info/attack-drums-overview

• Thank you guys! :) Best online iPad music community ever. Stroke Machine is pretty much what I've been looking for.

• There's also the Korg Electribe app. Microtonic on iOS would be sweet!

I've been reading about the Kawai XD-5 this evening. Local shop has one fairly cheap but that's a lot of menu diving after being spoiled by iOS developers.

• @syrupcore said:
    I've been reading about the Kawai XD-5 this evening. Local shop has one fairly cheap but that's a lot of menu diving after being spoiled by iOS developers.

I love using Kawai XD-5 samples in my Gadget or whatever. Never seen a real one.

• It's essentially a multitimbral Kawai K4 with some pretty nice synthesis capabilities including dual filters, amp modulation and FM. Plus individual outputs. I just don't think I'm up for 256 character LCDs anymore.

• Not to bring up an already-resolved subject, but it appears the guy behind Stroke Machine IS the same guy behind Waldorf's original vst version of Attack.

16m10s in (although the whole video is worth a watch)