Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• edited April 2015

Cyclop iPad Edition by Sugar Bytes GmbH
    https://appsto.re/us/HHBl6.i

• Monophonic Bass Synthesizer
    • 6x2 Synthesiser Engines, 10x2 Filter Engines
    • Analog Sync, FM, Sample Transformer, Spectromat, Saw Regiment, Phase Stressor
    • Vowel Filter Mode
    • Free Signal Flow for 2 Oscillators, Filters and Distortions.
    • Incredibly versatile modulation system
    • Multi FX Knob/Sequencer
    • Preset browser with tagging and rating
    • Full Midi Support (Virtual, Network, Extern)
    • Music Library Access (Transformer Oscillator)
    • iTunes File Sharing
    • Inter-App Audio
    • Audiobus
  • edited April 2015

What a great news! thks

• Who's gonna go first then?

I really don't need any synths. I don't use any synths outside Gadget.

But...

• It looks bad ass. I love skeuomorphism.

• Now if they made it a native synth inside Auria (to complement the new synth coming) - allowing multiple instances and live midi sequencing within Auria...

Think i'd buy it then... :).

• Like so much! It plays the lower end of the spectrum! Great companion to drum machine!

• A tad exspensive for me. Rather spend money on Auria Pro.

• Damn I've gotta have this one. Let's see if I can constrain myself and wait for a discount.

• Not my bag but first Egoist at native resolution and now "Interface Optimized" as one of very few call outs in the video... Very happy to hear it! Go go SB.

• At first touch of iPad version, it is good feeling! Dislike Thesys! This one optimized well!

• @Greg said:
    Damn I've gotta have this one. Let's see if I can constrain myself and wait for a discount.

Yeah,I don't NEED another synth (no matter how good it is) so I can wait for the next Sugarbytes sale to pick it up. I also don't NEED Cubasis, so I've just saved myself £40 today by not buying stuff I don't need !

• No problem in Cubasis IAA audio slot recording

• Recommended iPad3 and above.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    Now if they made it a native synth inside Auria (to complement the new synth coming) - allowing multiple instances and live midi sequencing within Auria...

Think i'd buy it then... :).

This! I have enough good synths but i would buy it immediately if it works as a native plug in Auria.

• I just watched this video overview of the VST, now the price of the app seems quite generous.

• Really good tutorial.

Feels like a mix of Thor, Gadget Miami and something granular - all on steroids of course.

No brainer if you want to make that type of dubstep on a iPad.

Having watched that, I'm even more sure I don't need it - but looks like a lot of fun to play with, and another big leap forward for iOS synths I think.

If Gadget had audio tracks or IAA in then I'd get it.

• Pretty but pricey. Put it in Auria (as mentioned) and I'd splurge.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Pretty but pricey. Put it in Auria (as mentioned) and I'd splurge.

I just bought Pro-Q instead of Cyclops and Cubasis

• edited April 2015

There is no point to make it native plugin to Auria Pro!

Cyclop synthesizer has its own modulation recording facilities. Its LED panel is for its targets and all the knobs present the sources! It just only need a good piano roll editor to sequence the notes you are playing! Plus a good midi controller to control it!

• Ya! The "only" means I only wait the Auria Pro piano roll editor! Cyclop can be good matches to any Daw without being Auria native.

• edited April 2015

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Pretty but pricey.

I find this pretty ugly, even by Sugar Bytes standards.

• Tempting. Looks very fiddly though and as others mentioned not sure if I need another synth. I'm not even using egoist very much anymore.

• 6 x 2 = 12 synth engines and 10 x 2 = 20 filter engines. Wow, that's pretty impressive. But wait, what does it mean exactly?

• edited April 2015

Six means six kind of synth engines to a pair of oscillator! 10 kind of filters to a pair filters!
    You can serial or paralell the filters! A small 10 squres on the lower right hand side of picture!

• edited April 2015

@supadom said:
    6 x 2 = 12 synth engines and 10 x 2 = 20 filter engines. Wow, that's pretty impressive. But wait, what does it mean exactly?

2 synth engines with 6 different synthesis methods.. 2 filter units with 10 different types of filters.

• @Kaikoo said:
    There is no point to make it native plugin to Auria Pro!

Native plugins bypass some of iOS limitations and allow multiple instances within the same project (like a vst on desktops)

• @gsm909 said:

Ya! I know, you want it modulated on multiple tracks within a song!