Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moog Filtatron is FREE!

Not on the bus yet, but someday, hopefully...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/filtatron/id396776418?mt=8

Comments

• Such a wonderful app. For a while, pre-audiobus, I used it all the time. Synth or guitar -> iphone with filtatron -> ipad with loopyHD. Can't wait for it to be on the bus.

ipad version with most everything on one screen? I'd be so down to fork over some cash.

• @syrupcore You are so right ,everything on 1 screen ,landscapemode, AB, it would be such a great instrument.I would happily pay for it.

• edited March 2014

• edited April 2013

This is my dream app for Audiobus effects slot! I've heard such good things about it and already love Animoog so much...

I'm hoping the update also brings MIDI clock sync and MIDI learn cc controls. =)

• Free, you say? No IAP, you say? Audiobus soon, you say? What the guh?? LOL Awesome! I'll take that deal all day everyday. heh. :-)

Thank you for posting this @drelbs

• edited April 2013

So funny @ryan.

I got it, tried it out, got overwhelmed and thought "I'm going to get on the forum and ask Ryan to get Filtatron and post a video showing the rest of us how to use this free app".

No pressure though. I'm just glad to see your enthusiasm without even needing to ask you :)

• edited April 2013

@Hmtx lol sweet. As soon as it gets Audiobus I'll make a video for sure. But I still haven't loaded it yet so I shouldn't get too far ahead of myself. lol :-)

• I got an email alert about this being free as I was leaving the office... I was so excited I turned on my Android phone wireless tether and hooked up my iPad to the WiFi hotspot in my car and downloaded it while I drove home... didn't want to risk missing the sale, ha!

I almost pulled the trigger on this app a couple weeks ago but figured I'd bide my time and wait for a sale. Didn't expect to get it for free -- woot!

• Thanks for the heads up... Got lost in it for about 10 minutes and didn't even realize it!

• Wow- capable of some amazing sounds!