Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video, Borderlands Granular Update Demo for iPad, Stunning

So glad this is here. Top Job from Chris Carlson with a most excellent update.
And don't forget to have a go at winning the app whilst your on the site.
http://thesoundtestroom.com/borderlands-granular-update-demo-and-tutorial/

Comments

• Watched & entered. Thanks!

• edited March 2015

Thanks Mister Doug. Good refresher. Kind of app that makes me want to go away to the islands or lock myself in a cupboard for a couple of weeks and just paint with sound. Terrific.

• Convinced me to buy the app, amazing thing. I'll have that cupboard when you've finished JG

• Great tutorial as always, Doug. While it's almost impossible to cover everything in a 20-minute video, one other feature I'd like to point out is that you can automate the position of the grain clouds as well. You can record their movements across the screen the same way as you automate the parameters. Cool for doing some forward-and-reverse soundscapes.

• I have to check this