Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Borderlands Granular update coming March 30th - UPDATE released today March 29th

Just announced over on Facebook. I've written a preview of the update over on iOS MARS:

http://main.iosmars.com/2015/03/29/borderlands-granular-update-will-be-released-march-30th/

Comments

• Mucho awesome !

• edited March 2015

Wonderful news. Borderlands Granular is a magical app.

• Will it be ios7 compatible..??!!
    Anyone knows..?

• Yes, it is IOS 7 compatible.

• I was out by a day! Bring on the sugar rush!

• Great, great, great..!!

• Thanks Sean, i think, I will have to visit planet mars now to download something i have been waiting for for a long long time...!!!

• no doiscount for the debut to v2?

• Will it make sense with an old ipad 2 ? Do you know , Sean ?

• @kaikoo you mean they pay you for updating something already out on the store?

• @Duncanm said:
    kaikoo you mean they pay you for updating something already out on the store?

I mean whether we can have discount for the new purchasers!

If yes, I can buy! If no, I can consider TC-11!

• o> @Kaikoo said:

no doiscount for the debut to v2?

I already own and love this app but it appears that there have been two price increases this for this App just in this week and now the cost of purchase has almost doubled, however it is a really great app and as someone who has closely followed the development of this app there has been a huge effort by the developer to get this done, it looks like the improvements will easily justify the new cost of ownership.

• oh, well, price hike higher than inflation rate! So wait for another shopping season to consider! I wait for Auria Pro now! This month have already bought the Timeless 2 and Volcano 2.

• edited March 2015

Great news. I wrote Chris a year ago or so for an update. And tadaaa. here it is.
    Would love to buy a beer for the developer & the rest of the team for this great app. Most probably even two. And after the third beer all that counts is just the music. Hehehe.... Actually, beside the disable Interface rotation i was pretty happy with the app already. Now with all the new feature, it is a nice easter present for me.Again. Thanks a ton to the team to make this finally happen. Will definitely download the update.

• @monoaural said:
    Would love to buy a beer for the developer & the rest of the team for this great ㄊapp. Most probably even two. And after the third beer all that counts is just the music. Hehehe.... I wrote Chris a year ago or so for an update. Actually, beside the disable Interface rotation i was pretty happy with the app already. Now with all the new feature, it is a nice easter present for me. Thanks a ton to the team to make this finally happen. Will definitely download the update, unseen the cost. If i have to sell some of my studio gear, may it be so..

Well, can you demo to me what song it can make? Perhap I can press the buy button promptly!

• For version 1.0 the price just went up from € 9 (and some) to € 12 (and some)....

• true, a reason for me not to buy...

• developer get to explain why delaying for so long to the upgrade? Potential buyer like me stop buying because I simply wonder when is next update? How he can show up to really involve with users. Be friend with public! It is the frank honesty that hold!

• I can't comment on the price rise as regards strategy, don't know, but there is something reassuring about an app that appears to hold much promise when released but obviously needs some work (itunes sharing just to start with) and is put (by me) in the 'Not Quite Yet' folder with no regret, just the belief that the purchase was an investment in the product/developer etc. Really looking forward to giving it an updated run.

• I'm happy to buy a bucket of beers for the borderland granular party. Version 1 is a masterpiece, but the potential for version two, particularly with the release of audiomux, the ifretless interface, sample, workbench, tc11, or even just a microphone. Whoooo (hooting like a man dressed as an owl on a trampoline for the world to spin a lil' faster) !

• We shall have a demo of the new version tomorrow probably, when it drops anyway, and a competition to win some codes too.

• Look forward to that Mister Doug.

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    We shall have a demo of the new version tomorrow probably, when it drops anyway, and a competition to win some codes too.

Looking forward to your demo, Doug. Words can't properly describe how cool this app is.

• edited March 2015

@Mrjonscho and @monoaural thanks! no team, just me... good news for you since that's only one beer :P

@Kaikoo - the short explanation is that i am a solo developer, this is not my day job (i have a separate full time job as an interactive software developer for a creative agency), and my wife and i just had our first child a year ago. those elements in combination have made it challenging to make rapid progress. i have been working as hard as possible to ensure that this is a stable, full featured release, and my hope is that it will be very well worth your wait.

regarding the second price increase overnight - that was a mistake - a lapse in judgement due to lack of sleep and trying to tackle all of this stuff at 3 a.m. the price is back down to $9.99 as of earlier today and will stay there. if any of you happened to buy the app during the period when it was a couple dollars more, please feel free to message me and we can try to work something out. apple provides a one time refund - one option would be to use that and buy again at the reduced price if you would still like to own the app.

all that being said, i really appreciate everybody's support and positive feedback. this has been a very long process as you all know, and am tremendously happy to finally send the definitive version of Borderlands Granular out into the world!

all the best,
    chris

• @modulationindex in the words of the Prophet: you can't say fairer than that. Congrats on the update and thanks for keeping at it.

• Gotta love a talented, honest person. Thank you @modulationindex !

• Even when this released it was still a top app, even though it was difficult, well iTunes difficult, to get files in, even though you could not save a scene, it was still a great app. But now this is a game changer, there are thing you can do with Borderlands that you can't do with anything else

• UPDATE: Due to popular demand, Chris has pushed the update out today. May take a bit to hit your App Store, but it's here today.

• @Elfroggo68 said:
    Will it make sense with an old ipad 2 ? Do you know , Sean ?

Update works great on ipad2 so far no issues

• To echo what Doug STR said this was an incredible app from day one. ITunes file sharing for import was definitely in the "first world problems" category. Update solves that and adds a whole bunch more besides. If you are new to this app and think you will like it from looking at vids you undoubtedly will have zero app regret getting this.