Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Phase84 on iPhone 6?

...is it supposed to work....?

Comments

• Won't install or delete...odd...

• Try to remove from memory. Double click home button and force the app to unload. If this doesn't work, reboot iPhone. Before reloading the App make sure you have enough memory (settings/general/usage) to fully load new app. Delete any Apps that you don't need now and reload later when you plan to use them. This gives you some headroom.
    Once this is done install app again. I've run into this problem with other apps that appear to lock up and this procedure seems to work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• edited March 2015

Sounds like a glitch in AppStore purchase matching between your devices. I don't think it's supposed to work, the Phase 84 deal on the AppStore says compatible with iPad (the "only" is implied).
    You can go to usage in your settings and delete it there- even if it's not actually installed
    Too bad though, it'd be nice to have this one on the phone, with a GUI to match the smaller realestate

• Yeah, this is a glitch with the App Store. It has nothing to do with any app in question showing this behaviour. Usually it helps to just reboot the device or wait a little, then delete the partially installed app and install it again.