Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Garageband song playback problem

I have pretty much a full slate of GB songs on my iPhone 5 running 7.1.2 & one of them is playing back completely incorrectly: it starts with no audio and then a few seconds in some of the tracks start playing but with wrong-sounding instruments; none of the other song files seems to be having trouble. Any ideas?

Comments

• edited March 2015

I don't know what possessed me to try this: I went back into that GB song file and opened one of the green Track sections for editing, tapped on one of the notes to see if it would sound, and it did; after backing out and trying to play back the song again that track started sounding correctly. I then went into one of these green Track bars (as before) for each Track, repeated the tap-a-note-to-hear-it-sound, backed out to the Track view and now the song is playing back properly. WTH?