Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midi chain ipad ableton

Hi, i need the help of a midi expert here.

I want to connect an ELectribe M-1, Electribe A-1 a Roland synth SH 201, an my ipad Air, all via midi ., and want to control all with Ableton Live in windows 8.1.

The midi options are:

Both electribes have IN. OUT. and THRU
Roland Only. IN and OUT.

I have 2 midi cables standar and a usb-midi cable with IN and Out and usb in the other side, i dont have money for bougth icoonect or something else but i have money for another usb-midi cable.

Is it possible to connect all that with midi cables and the usb midi cable? And how? I dont want to use wi fi or bluetooth

Thanx

Comments

• edited March 2015

I thought it could with midi le or music io. Then I re read it that you were on windows. ......

• pc usb midi out>el m1midi in>el m1 midi thru>el a1 midi in>el a1 midi thru>ipad (with cck+powered hub) usb midi in>roland sh201