Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SampleTank has been updated to 1.8.2

Update should be available on the App Store now.

What's New in Version 1.8.2
• Fixed an issue that stops pattern playback when switching from Sound Browser to Edit
• Fixed an issue that caused the app to occasionally crash when receiving program changes
• Fixed possible crashes when browsing sounds using iRig Pads
• Addresses a minor issue when recording Pitch Bend Wheel events

http://www.sampletank.com

Comments

• Does anyone know if SampleTank instruments respond to aftertouch? I can't find a setting.

• edited February 2015

Not sure as I don't have a controller with after touch but I would like to know if it's possible to run the Sampletank Free app along side the Sampletank app?

• @Martygras said:
    Does anyone know if SampleTank instruments respond to aftertouch? I can't find a setting.

Sorry I didn't see this here, I answered you elsewhere that it does not and that I'd forward your question as a request. Thank you.

• while you're at it, could you also forward the idea to make the four active instruments in ST available as idividual inputs in audiobus?

• @ikmultimedia said:
    Sorry I didn't see this here, I answered you elsewhere that it does not and that I'd forward your question as a request. Thank you.

-Thanks Peter. I had asked this here first cause this group rocks, but then I added a similar post over at KVR where I know you hang out sometimes.

• @nick said:
    while you're at it, could you also forward the idea to make the four active instruments in ST available as idividual inputs in audiobus?

-Oh that would be cool. It'll be a while, but I bet that gets implemented in a future update.

• @nick said:
    while you're at it, could you also forward the idea to make the four active instruments in ST available as idividual inputs in audiobus?

Done!

• Awesome!