Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Big ipad

They are not calling it an ipad pro. Just a big ipad. Nothing mentioned about performance. Just the bigness of it.

Thought it was interesting to see it mentioned. That's all.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2015/02/26/is-apple-planning-biggest-baddest-ipad-yet/?intcmp=latestnews

Comments

• Still dreaming of a 24" ipad..

• "Apple has been focusing on large businesses, aka enterprises, as a new market for the iPad".

I love the way Fox News goes out of it's way to introduce complicated new words to me like 'enterprises'. So thoughtful.

• After reading that I feel as old as Adam 'long arc of time' for the iPad? 5 years, huh?

• Id be more interested in a more powerful iPad (macbook touch perhaps?) than necessarily bigger, although apple is good at making things work for the user ergonomically. Right now I don't have any major apple purchases planned, my 2007 macbook, iPad Air, and iPhone 4s are all meeting my needs very well.

Next apple purchase will need to be a major step forward for me to want it (ok, need it. I do WANT a MacBook Pro).

• edited February 2015

@mrufino1 said:
    Next apple purchase will need to be a major step forward for me to want it (ok, need it. I do WANT a MacBook Pro).

Get one - best laptop I ever bought, over 2 years of daily use and as good as new.

• I have recently inherited a 17inch PC laptop which happens to have a touch screen and while the machine isn't all that much, the use of the screen makes me long for the bigger acreage for use with the apps on my iPads. Have been thinking about a MacBook but the dream of the touch (Doctor) will keep me patient for a while yet...

• OS X on iPad Pro... anyone? Saw many rumors about this, I think apple will have a bit more planned than simply an oversized pad

• @Zetagy said:
    OS X on iPad Pro... anyone? Saw many rumors about this, I think apple will have a bit more planned than simply an oversized pad

Hope not, I want to use my iOS apps on it!

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    "Apple has been focusing on large businesses, aka enterprises, as a new market for the iPad".

I love the way Fox News goes out of it's way to introduce complicated new words to me like 'enterprises'. So thoughtful.

Fox "News" is a festering national embarrassment and a criminal enterprise, aka business.

• Hope it's best of both the worlds OSX and IOS, only problem though with size, the ergonomics of that device, that will be completely different to the devices we have now, especially if they go really big, the fulcrum effect on people's wrists etc. may be causing the hold up on it's release more as much as the tech spec. It's kind of like how we use 'laptops', mmmmm, how many people use them extensively on their lap, they're more of a portable desktop.

• @monzo said:
    Get one - best laptop I ever bought, over 2 years of daily use and as good as new.

Absolutely, as soon as I pay for a new roof, redo the bathroom, pay for kids' sports, pay off 2nd mortgage and wife's student loan, etc. So soon! But seriously (although that was a true statement) , I know they're great but my stuff is doing everything I need so no reason. My macbook still runs pretty fast, certainly does what I need.

• Can anyone cite a source that's more reliable than Fox, please?

• The Enquirer? ;-)

• @Sebastian said:
    Can anyone cite a source that's more reliable than Fox, please?

Fox not reliable, lol, loved their recent revelations about Birmingham, UK?????"??

• I intend on using iPad Air 1s until the next paradigm shift to flexible/foldable haptic/holographic graphene devices in 2018ish-

• A message on a bathroom wall? A peyote induced hallucination? This is going to be a long list...Is this a trick question, @Sebastian?

• @RulesOfBlazon I see what you did there.

@mrufino1 same here. I have a 2011 MPBand it does everything I want it to do and then some. Still gets 5-6 hours on a charge.

• I hope that Apple will put OSX on the iPad Pro. Then it will be in competition against Windows Surface Pro 3(which you can can use Ableton, Cubase, ect, with VST), which is doing very well, I here. Then, we can use Logic, Garageband, ect, better midi, blah, blah!

• @boone51 said:
    A message on a bathroom wall? A peyote induced hallucination? This is going to be a long list...Is this a trick question, Sebastian?

LOL :)

• I want a 48" Ipad and a 5" capacitive paint brush. Thanks

• @mrufino1 said:
    Id be more interested in a more powerful iPad (macbook touch perhaps?) than necessarily bigger, although apple is good at making things work for the user ergonomically. Right now I don't have any major apple purchases planned, my 2007 macbook, iPad Air, and iPhone 4s are all meeting my needs very well.

Get a 2009 or so MacBook Pro and stick a SSD drive in it. It shouldn't cost you more than £300

• edited February 2015

Sadly there are no longer any credible news sources within the U.S. is it not wonderful what our politicians allowed media to become? We now have the best media money can buy all paid for by special interest and lobbiest for Big Government and Big business if you can really in good faith separate the two any more or if you EVER really could to begin with. Which brand of propaganda would you prefer today gentlemen?

• I find the Mac Rumours site to be the most reliable. At the same time they were reporting details of the 27" retina iMac I was being told by Apple store staff that it would 'never happen' due to the processing requirements. iPad Pro info here: http://www.macrumors.com/roundup/ipad-pro/

• I don't need a big iPad,i just want a working Air 2.

• @supadom said:
    Get a 2009 or so MacBook Pro and stick a SSD drive in it. It shouldn't cost you more than £300

You guys are a bad influence! I'm good for now though. I have a Mac mini from last year so if I need mavericks stuff I have it. That's the family computer though. And more ram and an ssd for it is definitely something that will happen sometime this year.

• @supadom said:
    I want a 48" Ipad and a 5" capacitive paint brush. Thanks

Prospective Fox Employee?

• @Tritonman said:
    Sadly there are no longer any credible news sources within the U.S. is it not wonderful what our politicians allowed media to become? We now have the best media money can buy all paid for by special interest and lobbiest for Big Government and Big business if you can really in good faith separate the two any more or if you EVER really could to begin with. Which brand of propaganda would you prefer today gentlemen?

Orwell was out a few years.......Sadly it's a not just a U.S. thing.

• @Tritonman said:

i guess I prefer the brand of propaganda that doesn't think the president is an radical islamic terrorist?
    or the propaganda that doesn't say the president is the most racist president we've ever had in americas history?
    or the propaganda that doesn't deny climate change?
    or the propaganda that doesn't think that the president is trying to kill old people with Health care?
    or the propaganda that ………………………. ah forget it, false equivalencies are really the only game in town for a true betting man.

• How's that mantra go Fox News - Totally 'UNBALANCED', btw Australia, gifted him to us, we gifted him to you, now that's a Special Relationship!