Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

'Postcard from Orlando' - A Short Beathawk

Last day in Florida. Shot on the phone. Music sliced and mixed on the bus back to the hotel. Definition of down and dirty and done with ease. Appearance by the pasty-faced Director in the final frames...

Comments

• Excellent. Very atmospheric.

Where's the footage from originally? (Or is that a trade secret?)

• Nice. Great idea for the video

• Cool laid back tune, nice break. love the vid, lots of good work :) now wheres my passport, i wanna go Orlando..

• edited February 2015

Thanks chaps. @Matt_Fletcher_2000 the footage is the Wife and the Boy wandering about here yesterday....Disney doesn't have much to offer the confirmed curmudgeon, but there's lots of easy 'set ups' to film for atmosphere etc., from palm trees to animatronic Aerosmith puppets etc and stores full of odd props and pretend people (not a bad description of the place as a whole....humbug etc.). As well as there being lots of time for found sound and video while the others charge around the parks and then wait endlessly to go on rides...) Ran the iPhone 5 down to zero for once. Time to go back to Austin, gratefully.

• Nice work, from team Goodyear, reminds me though, we muso's are probably not the only one's hoping for the mythical 'iPad Pro', Video, didn't that kill something?