Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

haQ attaQ 39 - "Swedish Fika" =D

In this very special episode of haQ attaQ my guest
Arize and I are having a ”Swedish Fika”! =D

haqattaq #SwedishFika #fika

Comments

• Thanks Jacob, great samples.

I had to google it.....fika means coffee break. Do you drink your coffee unfiltered? Looks like greek coffee.

• Trust me the coffee we made for the show was horrendous. Just for show. ;)

But yeah I usually grind my beans by hand and the filter is built into that glas thing with a handle. It filters the coffe on the way down. But making a cup of Joe like this usually takes me about 20 minutes in real time. :)

• I also have one of those glas-coffe maker things lol. I've used it ONE time. Snabb-kaffe FTW.

• Ok now you guys are triggering my coffee craving - synth craving isn't enough?

• Bad coffee is better than no coffee -David Lynch.

Jakob, I trust you aren't sulking because I stole samples of your voice recently for a Beathawk tune. You don't call, you don't write...

• @Littlewoodg It's when you mix those two together that you get that crazy sh*t going on in the mixer!

Combination like that made me create tracks named "short-circuit" and "transformer blowout". Then I mixed them and ended up with "Electro Cute".

• @JohnnyGoodYear I think Mr. Lynch would have "Lynched" me over this coffee...

Hey, if you made a track, please link it here dude! =D

• edited February 2015

@ChrisG Youre a Swede right? If you ever Take The route to The capitol, hit me up and well have some Java. :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear I just found it, sorry dude, I've Bern neglecting my duties it seems.

Very cool track you made! =D

• edited February 2015

@jakoB_haQ said:
    Littlewoodg It's when you mix those two together that you get that crazy sh*t going on in the mixer!

Combination like that made me create tracks named "short-circuit" and "transformer blowout". Then I mixed them and ended up with "Electro Cute".

Coffee + synth, that's my jam too, brother. :)

• @jakoB_haQ said:
    ChrisG Youre a Swede right? If you ever Take The route to The capitol, hit me up and well have some Java. :)

I will, fo' shizzle!