Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video..Rock Drum Machine 2, Demo and Errrmmmm, for iPad

Comments

• Thanks Doug, I was hoping, you'd take another look at this, from the other thread I gather it's changed quite a bit.

• Epic! I like it.

• Thanks man! Really wanna learn more how to use the editor. Your video shed some light to how easy this drum app is. It really is "Easy Drummer" app for IOS.

• Thanks Doug, it's an amazing app!!

• Good stuff Doug. Thanks.

• Nice demo - I love this app! In my opinion, the best drum app for ios, period.

• The preview requests you mentioned and the % amount in sing mode would be really cool to have. Repeat song would be cool but not a biggie.

You know what would send this app to another dimension? If we had drummer models of famous drummers. That would be so cool as you wont sound the same all the time.

• Awesome, Doug! When I saw there's a new video called "...demo and tutorial" I thought it's probably like the other one. But this one really delivers on the tutorial side. I really appreciate how you went more into details and showed how things are done here! Way to go!
    I agree this is a fantastic app. But I also agree there are still some things that could be improved: Previews for the rhythms would be helpful indeed. The way it is now if you don't know the drum patterns of those songs it's pretty useless. Not only in song mode but in pattern mode as well. I would like not only an audible preview but a visual one, that shows at a glance the basic pattern so you know before hearing what it's like. Also there's no indication anywhere what time signature things are in. It would be really great to be able to filter rhythms by time signature. For song mode it would be nice to be able to see the entire sequence as patterns and maybe manipulate the parts there as well. Other than that I find that visually there's a cheapness about the GUI of RDM and the 2 other great apps by the same dev which might keep potential buyers from actually spending money on it. If it had a more functional and minimalist classy look to it I bet people would be more willing to pull the trigger on it. Great update nevertheless and very good video tutorial as well!

• edited January 2015

@PhilW said:
    Nice demo - I love this app! In my opinion, the best drum app for ios, period.

/
    /
    Tritonman2 replied/ My thoughts exactly. Hands down. It sure made Ios drums a hell of a lot more fun also.

• Nice work, Doug. Thanks