Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anybody tried / noticed new memorymosaic app on the bus?

https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/memory-mosaic/id475759669?l=en&mt=8. It seems nice but I can't get it or work with audiobus - feed any sound other than through the mic into it although it sits in AB's output slot... Any feedback welcome.

Comments

• Yes, I tried it and found it didn't really work for me
    Might be good for doing environmental sound sampling and building them into soundscapes

• @Tickletiger did you manage to feed sound into it via audiobus?

• Tried Amplifind as input- heard mic in Memory Mosaic, samples from mic.
    Tried Thumbjam as input- heard TJ in Memory Mosaic, samples were still from mic.
    Tried starting apps in various orders, no difference.

Works Fine as an AB input, sampling from the mic.

• Yes, same here

• Me too. Tried it with a harmonica and darbuka through internal mic, got interesting results.. Would be nice if the dev fixed sampling through AB input.

• are there any videos of this app?

• I don't own it but app store description says

Now works with Audiobus! Link Memory Mosaic to any other apps using Audiobus (be sure to set frame size to 512)!

Did you try that?

• @syrupcore yep, I did - to no avail..