Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Non iOS Video for the Korg Mono/Poly for Reason

This could be a possible port from Korg, they have had the VST version for years and I can't see why this would be any less doable than the Poly Six

Comments

• man,i open the AB website and first thing that jumped into my face was"Korg Mono/Poly"....then i've read the rest ;)

• It would be nice though

• Actually if this annoys anyone I'll happily remove it from the forum

• i don't think it annoys anybody.It's more like a wake up call ;) I read somewhere (but i can't find the link anymore) that Sugar Bytes will port their Cyclop synth to ios and the same article mentioned Arturia will port more synths this year.I hope it will be their latest ones (Matrix 12v and Solina String)

• Ooh maybe I should do Cyclop

• damn,i just can't find the article anymore.It was on a site like"musicappblog" (but not this one,already checked) and it was an article about what (music apps) we can expect in 2015.

• edited January 2015

Good video. I decided to buy the full Reason 8 upgrade from Reason 7 to take advantage of the free Korg Mono/Poly RE deal that Propellerhead had last month and I am enjoying it. Yes, I think they should make an iOS Mono/Poly synth too.

• Nice! I don't own own this RE yet. Love Reason!

• HA!Just found the site by accident again :)

http://ipadmusic.com/blog/2015/01/13/ios-music-in-2015/

Sugar Bytes mentioned Cyclops iOS in an interview,ok,but even if it sounds realistic that Arturia releases more Synths on iOS i would prefer to see a source to that info.

• I'd love a real Korg MonoPoly - have kept a lookout for one since I first watched Marc Doty's videos on it. I've thought about getting the standalone desktop version, but none of the videos I'd watched on that version really made me go - "Wow" - the same way. So, I'm holding out for an iOS version - though - I doubt Korg would do that next since there are similarities to the iPolysix. They'd probably go for the M1 or the Wavestation as a nice complement first and would give them something unique on iOS. Again - "easy" to port from their desktop versions.

• BTW: This is a "good" way to buy the legacy collection - absent of the MDE. $189 including a 61 key iOS compatible keyboard :-) $10 cheaper than the legacy collection standalone (minus the MDE of course).

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/microKEY61

• M1 would be amazing, still in my top 5 VSTi's

• The M1 plugin is better than the original hardware, because of the improvement they made with the filter. IMO.

• I recently bought a secondhand Korg Trinity and this synth has amazing filters for a rompler. I'd really like to see an iOS version of the Trinity but not sure if the amazing filters would sound the same on software.

• edited February 2015

MDE-x multi effects are really good as well, based on the Triton, nice on the CPU as well.