Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is korg gadget tunable?

edited December 2014 in General App Discussion

Hi there looking into purchasing this app as it looks like a good sketch pad and seems to have good sounds included. I am wondering if there is an overall global tuning in the settings for the synths? I would like to tune to 432 hz. Thanks.

Comments

• It's possible. I have an entire track tuned about 75 cents sharp for reasons unknown to me ...

• So is there a global cents or hz tuning knob?

• @eustressor said:

It's possible. I have an entire track tuned about 75 cents sharp for reasons unknown to me ...

How did you do this? Tuned every synth?
    Cant find a global tune knob?!

• @obiwahnkentobi said:

@eustressor said:

It's possible. I have an entire track tuned about 75 cents sharp for reasons unknown to me ...

How did you do this? Tuned every synth?
    Cant find a global tune knob?!

Reasons unkown? Hidden feature? I had no expectation after looking at the built in features, it's very stripped down!

• As stated, "reasons unknown,"unfortunately. I figured it was just a glitch or something I did accidentally. Sounds cool, but I'll have to fix it in Audiostretch before I can perform it live. Assuming Audiostretch gets 24 bit WAV in, 24 bit WAV out export ...

• I was hoping fellow Gadgeteers might be able to light some shed :)

• Hi Eustressor, I don't know why you have that issue, but maybe someone else does?

The only synths I know that let you change the global tuning, to 432 for example, are - Sunrizer, NLog (both versions), the PPG apps, & of course Stroke Machine :) There may be others, but those the ones I know off hand.

If we all email the devs to include a tuning option in their settings, I'm sure they'd do it, it sounds like a relatively easy thing to do to get everything playing nicely, which is kinda the audiobus-way... ;)

All the best! :)

• ThumbJam will do it, whether that helps you or not :)

• Nave does this as well, just for the info. I think I'll probably just pass on gadget then until when/if it gets global tuning. Thanks for the help.

• If nave and the nlogs do it, iSem might too. Not near my iPad at the moment.

• edited December 2014

Magellan does it (you can even set the two synths to different tunings) too, but iSEM doesn't, as far as I can see, though you can detune the 8 voices from each other.

Edit: DXi does it, too, and FM4 has different tuning options.

• @syrupcore said:

If nave and the nlogs do it, iSem might too. Not near my iPad at the moment.

I didn't seem to find any option, @Syrupcore. There might be one, though.