Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Formalities

Hey AB forum. Since I was sort of "called out" on another thread, for lack of a better phrase, after posting what I thought was going to be pretty sweet, I'm formally introducing myself. Been here for almost 2 years and I've learned a lot as well as being amused by some of the comments. I know it's been mentioned before (numerous times), but you cats are a well-mannered, mostly civil bunch, which is refreshing since the Interwebz seems to be lousy with behind the keyboard tough guys/girls. I look forward to visiting each day, just not a big post type of person. Anyway, I apologize for the link in the other thread (Lemur; I know wrong thread). It didn't work for me and had I known that, I wouldn't have posted it. In closing, thanks for unknowingly answering a lot of my questions as well as teaching me some useful tips and tricks. The world needs more music!

Comments