Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ToneStack Presets

Hello,

Is there anywhere to download others ToneStack presets? I know there isn't a whole ToneCloud community like in Bias, or JamUp. Just wondering if there is anyway to download some presets?

I have a heck of a time creating good Metal tones in ToneStack, I get a lot of feedback and noise even with a noise gate in the chain.

Good 'ol Rock and lighter gain guitar tones work great, high gain and lots of distortion not so much.

If this isn't possible, can someone let me know what they are using to create their presets. Also, Metal Monger, I can't get a decent tone out of it? It always sounds really....processed or digital. I thought it would emulate the Boss MT-metal Zone, but I can't get a good tone out of it.

Comments

• I believe you can use state saving in AudioBus for this.

• Found the following in the ToneStack Forums:

Question:
    mn3 October 21
    Hello:

I was thinking I read earlier about tone sharing.... anybody have any updates on this? Will there be a tone sharing site or a way to post or download new tones? Sorry if this is already available but I have not stumble onto it if so.

Thanks,
    mn3

ToneStack employee:

Hi There!

We're working on this and hope to have something soon :)

Cheers!
    Jessie

• Cool, thanks guys. Just what I'm looking/waiting for.

• Hey @High5denied is the interface you're using connected via charging port or the jack input? Jack interfaces are known to produce a lot of feedback.

• @supadom said:
    Hey High5denied is the interface you're using connected via charging port or the jack input? Jack interfaces are known to produce a lot of feedback.

Hi @supadom,

I use an iriffport, which connects through the charging port. Works well with other's like JamUp, Bias, AmpOne, Ampkit. After the last update, the Noisegate has worked much better. Distortion still don't care for it.