Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New app - Limiter - Amazing Noises Audio Processor (also, GliderVerb IAP on sale)

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id945375756?mt=8

A brickwall peak limiting app, for the complete control of your audio volume.
Please note that this app is made for Audiobus and Inter-App Audio; it is not intended to be used as standalone!

The Amazing Noises Limiter it has a wide range of dynamic processing:
from very gentle volume attenuation to heavy distortion (if you want it!).

Main Features:

• Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support
  • Brickwall Limiter
  • Live Normalizer
  • Control Manager LFO for Parameters
  • Midibus, Virtual Midi and Network: 14 bit NRPN controllers
  • Snapshots Presets Morphing Pad

Also, GliderVerb IAP is on sale.

Comments

• You combine this with MiMix and you can get a lot of control over your sound. If you have a couple of different sources going, adjusting the output of the various sources allows you to get ducking like effects. For example, have a drum or drone at lower volume and the lead harmony chords at a higher volume. Set the limiter to raise the volume so that when you're not playing the harmony or chords the drum or drone gets louder and softer when you resume playing.

• ^^^ what he said.

• Can anyone clarify what the IAP for Gliderverb buys? There is a lot here already and it is not clear what there is beyond some work with input pad

• I think you need to it to get audio and MIDI into the app. It used to be that Audiobus didn't work without the IAP. Not sure that's still true though. Here's an old thread on it: http://forum.audiob.us/discussion/5119/gliderverb-by-amazing-noises-out-now-ab-iaa-supported/

• Good one, and good price too..!
    Thanks

• What's the regular price for GliderVerb?

• Most importantly it gets rid of the obnoxious audio message

• @Peanutcram said:

What's the regular price for GliderVerb?

I haven't tracked it, but I believe this is a 40% discount.

• edited December 2014

I was using gliderverb the other day and considered the IAP, it was $3.99 then, it's $3.99 now. Was I seeing the sale price the other day, or has it not been updated?

• Live Normalizer

Snake oil hog wash.

Control Manager LFO for Parameters

Freaking sweet.

14 bit NRPN controllers

Achievement unlocked! That is boss.

• edited December 2014

@aleyas said:

I was using gliderverb the other day and considered the IAP, it was $3.99 then, it's $3.99 now. Was I seeing the sale price the other day, or has it not been updated?

GliderVerb got an update today and answered this question...

"New Version! We removed the "annoying voice" now you can use all the Gliderverb features, even the Pad and the Ribbon. The only limitation is you can't save new presets; but you still can load the old ones you made, using the two arrows you find on the left and right side of the preset name (top side of the main window).
    We also lowered the price of the in-App purchase (till January 10th 2015). With the in-App purchase you can access the Preset Manager (to save your new presets), and MIDI enable the Pad."

• New Control Manager LFO for Parameters
    • Support for 14 bit MIDI nRPN
    • Inter-App Audio fixed
    • iOs 8.1 SDK
    • Audiobus 2.1.5
    • Midibus 1.27
    • UI Improvements
    • New Feedback alert message
    • Skip Source select when Audio’s is connected
    • ClassicReverb removed zip noise for Dry/Wet
    • Bug Fixed

Here is a video of the LFO feature:

• LFO only seems available with IAP

• i just realized this is the Limiter thread -- I'm going to post this all in the glideverb thread.

@JC_vt if you use the app at all, the IAP is worth it. Plus it's on sale...