Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

No 'complete my bundle' option with sugarbytes apps?

edited November 2014 in General App Discussion

I own turnado and wow. Now I'm thinking of getting effectrix and went to the bundle and there's no complete my bundle option? Is this just me or have others had this happen. The buy button just disappears when I go to the bundles store page

Comments

• edited November 2014

They had one for awhile, but took it down when they had their sale. Apparently they haven't reinstated it yet. I believe it included Turnado, WOW and Effectrix.

• @Seangarland said:

They had one for awhile, but took it down when they had their sale. Apparently they haven't reinstated it yet. I believe it included Turnado, WOW and Effectrix.

Yeah the bundle is there and I can buy it for full price but there's no option to complete the bundle, I already own 2/3 apps in the bundle. I bought the Propellerheads bundle the other day and that worked fine. Might just have to email sugarbytes support

• edited November 2014

If you got the other apps on sale the 'complete my bundle' price could be more than the single app. It was a source of confusion for a lot of people when bundles launched so maybe apple is trying this new, better source of confusion?

• edited November 2014

@syrupcore said:

If you got the other apps on sale the 'complete my bundle' price could be more than the single app. It was a source of confusion for a lot of people when bundles launched so maybe apple is trying this new, better source of confusion?

Ah that makes sense, cheers. Looks like Im up for $20 if I want effectrix

• I'm in the same situation and noticed this as well. It also happens with other—but not all—bundles where I have all but one app in the bundle already. I can't recall if I picked up Turnado and WOW at sale price, but I probably did since I often wait for sales before diving in.

• edited November 2014

@kgmessier said:

I'm in the same situation and noticed this as well. It also happens with other—but not all—bundles where I have all but one app in the bundle already. I can't recall if I picked up Turnado and WOW at sale price, but I probably did since I often wait for sales before diving in.

Yeah I got the propellerhead bundle:

Figure:free

Rebirth:$5

Complete bundle:

Thor:$6

So all the propellerhead apps cost me $11AU = $10US

• When I try to finish the AUFX bundle the button disappears. I only need PeakQ but there is no price or anything...

• @Fitz said:

When I try to finish the AUFX bundle the button disappears. I only need PeakQ but there is no price or anything...

I suspect that means you can't get it at the bundled price. :(

• But, if my speculation is even correct, I suspect it means you've already beaten or matched the bundle price if you purchase the remaining app(s) stand alone.

Let's say (hypothetically) SB apps are $20 each, the bundle has four apps for $60 ($15/ea) and you already bought two of them on sale for $10. Purchasing the last two at the full price of $20 = $60 total investment which == the bundle price. If you previously purchased one of the two on sale for $5, you're beating the current bundle price.

If that's all the case, it seems like it would avoid customer confusion if they simply offered the bundle at $40, perhaps with a note about previous discounts. But again, I'm 100% speculating.

Would certainly be nice to get the double bump on sales as a customer but this model seems pretty appropriate and fair to developers who occasionally lower their prices.