Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GarageBand RED Loops

Anyone figure out how much they are? Seems to be a buy first, find out price when you get the bill type of scenario.

Comments

• Still trying to figure out exactly where in GB I access the store to buy them!!

• I don't need the loops but i like the new icon.Guess i won't upadate anymore until they deliver some dramatically improvements :)

But i'm surprised to see that GB cost 5 bucks again.Didn't they change it to"free"and you could buy the instruments as a 5 bucks IAP?

• @sch said:

Still trying to figure out exactly where in GB I access the store to buy them!!

You'll need the latest update which you can only get if you're running iOS 8.

@Crabman said:

But i'm surprised to see that GB cost 5 bucks again.Didn't they change it to"free"and you could buy the instruments as a 5 bucks IAP?

Yeah, they changed it around where you pay up front, but the Complete Collection IAP is free.

• Ah, that explains it, I'm still running 7.1.4. Thanks!

• They do sound great!

• I don't have Garageband but I was wondering if it still works with Audiobus? I don't see in the update notes that they implemented the latest SDK or even advertising that it works with AB for that matter.

• edited November 2014

@Context said:

I don't have Garageband but I was wondering if it still works with Audiobus? I don't see in the update notes that they implemented the latest SDK or even advertising that it works with AB for that matter.

Yes works in output. Last version I was getting lots of crashes but latest version seems ok. No crashes yet.

• Thanks! I'm considering a purchase sometime in the near future. I know I'll buy it eventually, I just have a kung-fu grip on my money lately.

• Works fine here. Some of the loops are pretty good too. Just wish they were easier to copy and paste out of GB sometimes....

• Guys is there a way to output midi from GB?

• @Musikman4Christ said:

Guys is there a way to output midi from GB?

Nope.

• Can somebody give a basic breakdown on the types of loops in the (Red) set? And how much space does it take?

• edited November 2014

Does anybody have a problem with the loops? I got charged, icon is there, but get a message: "action could not be completed?"

• I'm still hoping to get a basic breakdown on the loops: number of acoustic drums, acoustic percussion, strings, brass, and synth/techno loops. I read one review that said it is mostly techno based and I don't have any need for that.

• I have a demo of the whole pack out later