Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

F&G issue 10! Still free and still awesome!

Now then, lords and ladies, we're a bit later this month but that's no reason to put you off reading this new, cracking edition which includes an interview with Peter McClard and a look at his incredible Different Drummer app, plus another with Oscar-winning actress Anne Hathaway, another batch of soundtrack reviews, a review of the deeper-than-you-might-think Gumdrops, and much more.

http://www.fgcomposer.co.uk/latestissue.html

It's free, it's interactive, and we do it for the love, so if you like it please help us spread that love, like warm butter on the belly of the world. In January we are re-launching the magazine so it won't just be music (still movies and games but everything about them and lots of industry insight) and from now on we're phasing that new content in.

In any case, it's here if you want it. As always, tap the pictures for more info and we hope you enjoy the read.

Cheers,

Chris

Comments

• Very happy to see the article on Different Drummer, the interview with Peter, and the plug for @Flo26....and you managed to get my waveset (Lost Wave) in the screenshots! I still think DD is one of the most under-rated apps though. I think Peter had a tough time overcoming the initial pricing models, but at its current price, there shouldn't be any reason for anyone to pass it up.

• @sickmoth thank you for sharing this stuff for free! Is there any chance to get the October issue 9? When I tried the link for that one in your back issues links it took me to the August issue 7. Would be nice if you could fix that.

• @Munibeast - I've just forwarded this to the web chap so should be sorted within 24 hours. Sorry!