Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video..TSTR US..Auria Getting Started and Feature Overview...The Epic Guide

Briliiant video from Colin, could be called "Everything You Need To Know About Auria" and it included some great Midi workarounds, just loads of stuff
http://www.thesoundtestroom.com/auria-getting-started-feature-overview/

Comments

• edited November 2014

Great overview/tutorial, Colin. It also covers a lot of ground. Well done! :D

Having said that, I think it's VERY important to stress that the FabFilter plug-ins are separate IAPs and are not bundled with Auria. I didn't notice you mention that and it would be unfortunate if anyone purchased Auria on the assumption that what you demonstrated is what can be achieved out of the box.

• Great Video, Colin, I think you should post on Airia forum.

• Thanks! I've taken both of your suggestions, edited the descriptions to mention IAP and posted on the Auria forum.

• Good stuff Colin. I've been enjoying Auria for quite a while and feel comfortable poodling around, but still found a few tips in the video that were entirely new to me (and helpful). Loved the midi work around also. Thanks much.

• Very helpful. Thanks Colin!